Regular Soldier

Guest Duke_Killersiil

Still, dune2 rocks 8) sometimes i wished time stood still and that dune2 was still cool. I mean as long as i'm not used to super 3d graphix with lightning and smoke effects i can realy enjoy dune2 graphix. But now.. everytime i look at it i wonder why i ever liked them

heheh true, the siege tank however looked kinda stupid in all ways :) . I mean the building picture was awsome. A big tank in the desert. In game it's a big round thing with big dildo like weapon on it. (sorry for this abusive language)

• 1 month later...

If all the inf were beefed up a bit (especially the light inf), and cost a *lot* less, I'd still build them - I put em on rocks that are around the edge of my base, capture buildings and use em as cannon fodder. If troopers were uncrushable, it'd make them better too, and being allowed to build squads of five later in the game would make them more survivable (5 men -> 3 men ->1 man -> dead)

If all the inf were beefed up a bit (especially the light inf), and cost a *lot* less, I'd still build them - I put em on rocks that are around the edge of my base, capture buildings and use em as cannon fodder. If troopers were uncrushable, it'd make them better too, and being allowed to build squads of five later in the game would make them more survivable (5 men -> 3 men ->1 man -> dead)

5 men = any tank drives over them = buh-bye slow-ass infantry.

Besides, there's a unit limit. I'd rather have more combat vehicles.