WOOHOO + WarCraft III

Razorox

Cool, then I should be able to run it fine on my current sys, until I can get my new one in a few weeks ;D Me will go and buy it tonight (In exactly 3 hours, when I am on my break at work, I will just walk across the mall to EB and grab it [and pay for it of course :P] :D damn I love working right beside EB! ;))

Razor, my only concern for your current system would be your ram. War3 states that it needs 128 mb's or ram to run and I think you said you have exactly that. That may be pushing it.

Aside from that, your system is just as good as my P3 450 mhz 192 mb ram computer with a 32mb savage video card. I even handle the online 3 vs 3's without much problem (though I usually turn graphics down out of respect for other players).

Warcraft III, its exactly like all the other games Blizzard has released, except with flashy 3D graphics.[/qoute]

warcraft is like all the other blizzard games but with flashy graphics... so you like it? considerin all of blizzards games are groundbreaking and kick arse.