New missions with original campaigns [ being tested ]

jbil1989

Hi everyone.

For those who miss the original maps, I am making new campaigns on the same maps without making much changes. I started with Atreides. Atreides' campaigns will include revenge. Units and structures that betray the Atreides will be destroyed by the Atreides. Most of the missions will be about revenge.

I am sharing with you the 4 maps I have completed.

MIS1.jpg

Mis2.png

mis3.png

Mis4.png

hey fam! looking good so far :) but it doesn't appear you've added a download link! just the screenies above xD didja forget to attach the map files? :P

coincidentally, I've been working on some expanded versions of the vanilla maps - redrawn maps that are bigger than the originals, but mostly similar in structure. I started the project because folks keep coming back to the vanilla campaign to edit it, but the original maps don't necessarily have that much room on 'em. so, these would be blank slates sans terrain, blooms, worm spawns, anything but mission settings and base structures, for folks to do as they please with. including modifying the terrain further, if they're so inclined!

I'll make a new thread for that when they're totally done, but missions 1-8 for all three campaigns are finished being expanded. if you imagine that might apply to this project of yours, the work-in-progress assets are on the Landsraad server on Discord. you know, the one Feda posted in the pinned thread

if not, don't worry about it :D but yeah, might wanna attach the map files to the OP here either way lol

• 1 month later...