Help - Veterancy Levels

Dark Sim 905

the 4th 5th and 6th veterancy levels use the range bonus markers as icons (the red triangles) thus you will have to change those tgas to edit the veterancy level icons which will also subsequently change the range indication marker

well it may not be likely but im afraid that its factask king pin. He was the one to discover the extra levels and he also thinks the same way as me in this matterand anyway i checked and the tgas are the same size. Both the height-range bonus tgas and the veterancy level tgas are 32 x 32 pixels. Check for yourself if u want. The file names are !height0.tga, !height1.tga and !height2.tga

Well try it. It's cool getting something fully promoted to 6th veterancy, and if it's infantry, making it Elite.

Once you have 6, at max veterancy, send them to a barracks, and pump out fully promoted infantry. :P

I finally realized that units in stealthed, when they come out of a barracks, are NOT in guard mode. :-

Example:

// LEVEL 3 -------------

VeterancyLevel = 3

Elite = TRUE (At Level 3, this must be here, so that after the unit is promoted to this level, he can move into a barracks, even after level 4)

ExtraRange = 50

ViewRange = 13

Get it now? Need help? :-

no i knew about that, it was just before i began modding and just got emperor i wondered. But I know alot about modding now.

This should be wrote in the toturial from JD...

Remember Commander: Whoever controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. And whoever controls the Spice, controls the Universe....

whoever controls the Universe, controls everything

the universe is everything, but, it will be in the FAQ, im leeching this page if gob doesn't mind.

You can change the 4, 5, 6, veteren pics, to make them mathc the others, its just that the height advantage will be different, but what is he mind? Doesn't matter, what is matter? never mind.

the universe is everything, but, it will be in the FAQ, im leeching this page if gob doesn't mind.

You can change the 4, 5, 6, veteren pics, to make them mathc the others, its just that the height advantage will be different, but what is he mind? Doesn't matter, what is matter? never mind.

Unless you were to change the XBF's for the height advantage to read different textures, then changed the veterancy to those.