To Duke_Leeeto: I have what *you* need

Navaros

Duke_Leeeto,

I don't know if you ever read these boards or not but if you ever do and search for your name I'd like to know you have found the answer to the question that has been a thorn in your side for the longest time.

You always wondered how you could stop the Mino/Fed combo. When you posted why you could't beat it, the other players always gave you stupid advice that obviously wouldn't work (use Fremen Warriors eh? ROFL) or make fun of you for posting a legitimate problem. Let me tell you, my friend, I have often had the exact same treatment from the Emperor community and that's why I'm glad to know that when I tell you this advice it is something that will surely address your problem directly in way that will actually *work* on the battlefield.

The solution to your problem: Inkvines. Inkvines will stop the Mino/Fed combo. Of course, you can't *just* build Inkvines. You have to micro them properly, along with other units protecting them, and still build an army that is similar to what you would normally have. Just *add* to it. Add Inkvines. Mad Inkvines. Force-fire that evil Inkvine crap *all* over the map. It won't take you long to fill every part of the relevant area of the battlefield with Fed-murdering crap. If you put saws around your Inkvines in the right way, and watch your enemy, no Feds or Sards are gonna be touching them. You will be free to, in the words of Russell Crowe from "Gladiator", "UNLEASH HELL!" upon the Atreides players. If you use Inkvines to their fullest potential, the Feds are dead. And once the Feds are dead, you and I both know that you will massacre whatever he has left.

Good luck and Godspeed, Duke_Leeeto!

heh, you wanna know how to counter fed/mino combo?

use the adp!

i'm in an good mood after reading the b&w boards... so peacefull the only down side is if you say to'em that the game sucks you'll get flamed to hell and back ;D :O

heh, you wanna know how to counter fed/mino combo?

use the adp!

That's good advice in the very early game before the ATR has a hangar. Try using ADP's on me after I have a hangar. Ain't gonna happen. :)

Your strat is good for the very early game, but the good thing about mine is that it is universal and Leeeto can use it to win at any point in the game (as long as he starts using it before the Minos are already all up in his face).