DOS-games, Soundcard emulator?

I was playing old dos-games lately, like Commander Keen or Wacky Wheels :), but the games are using my soundcard with writing straightly to the hardware, and most old soundcards supported that, but the new ones don't. Is there an emulator or something, so I can play the games again with (good) sound? I hope so, cause my Commander Keen music has been ruined :(

Hehe, I forgot to include ;)

In my old pc, I have a Creative Soundblaster 16-bits, with this the sounds does work, but very crappy

I don't know the one in my new pc, I'll search for that. But it is a card from an half year old. And Creative, I thought. And with this, the sounds doesn't work at all. I know more people with new soundcards, where the old-dos-games sounds won't work

Well, I had an old soundcard first in that old pc, but when that one was broken, and we needed an new one.

But Gobalopper, how old is that soundcard? Maybe it is one of the ones, which still supports the old soundcoding