Need Help with AttackBuildingStrength parameter. Help is Greatly appreciated!

maltebyte02

Just now, maltebyte02 said:

:) So i been playing a bit and i noticed the AI not rebuilding turrets and rocket turrets? the value is set to 850 for TimeBeforeRebuilding is lower faster rebuild?? so say 200? thanks again!

Nah, higher is better. But, the AI might not be rebuilding rocket turrets because their tech level is set too low? Is tech 5 able to build Rocket Turrets?

It also might be because the base is too large and the turrets are too far away from the ConYard. The AI doesn't like its bases to be too big for some reason, so yeah. Remember, you can use Allocation Indexes to have multiple AIs look the same! So if you want a separate AI dedicated to only rebuilding turrets, and that's it, maybe that works best.

There are actually four separate AIs controlling this single base, for instance:

Spoiler

1690284638_brownbase.thumb.png.3024c29cd0b45f5a80f8f420ec15c532.png

All of them have factories, but only one of them controls the ConYard and is assigned to reconstruct power and stationary defenses only.

6 minutes ago, Fey said:

Nah, higher is better. But, the AI might not be rebuilding rocket turrets because their tech level is set too low? Is tech 5 able to build Rocket Turrets?

It also might be because the base is too large and the turrets are too far away from the ConYard. The AI doesn't like its bases to be too big for some reason, so yeah. Remember, you can use Allocation Indexes to have multiple AIs look the same! So if you want a separate AI dedicated to only rebuilding turrets, and that's it, maybe that works best.

There are actually four separate AIs controlling this single base, for instance:

Hide contents

1690284638_brownbase.thumb.png.3024c29cd0b45f5a80f8f420ec15c532.png

All of them have factories, but only one of them controls the ConYard and is assigned to reconstruct power and stationary defenses only.

Thats Clever! Thanks! oh i tried installing your tileset, I done everything the way you described it but i cant find it under tilesets!!??? i am using the latest editor now!

3 minutes ago, maltebyte02 said:

Thats Clever! Thanks! oh i tried installing your tileset, I done everything the way you described it but i cant find it under tilesets!!??? i am using the latest editor now!

You may need to tell the editor to do it manually for the first time. Click "Tileset" up between Edit and Structures, and select "Load Custom Image" and "Load Custom Attributes." From there, pick the .r16 and the .bin respectively, and that'll get the image and attributes in place.

Or, maybe Klofkac knows something I missed. lol

Edited by Fey

1 hour ago, Fey said:

You may need to tell the editor to do it manually for the first time. Click "Tileset" up between Edit and Structures, and select "Load Custom Image" and "Load Custom Attributes." From there, pick the .r16 and the .bin respectively, and that'll get the image and attributes in place.

Or, maybe Klofkac knows something I missed. lol

error.xcfLol Star port reinforcements cause this error msg i know nothing of what it means lol! Yeah i will try again tomorrow it didnt work loading custom attributes and custom image i get other error msg im to tired to fix now!

2 hours ago, maltebyte02 said:

error.xcfLol Star port reinforcements cause this error msg i know nothing of what it means lol! Yeah i will try again tomorrow it didnt work loading custom attributes and custom image i get other error msg im to tired to fix now!

if possible, show us the screenshot into png, jpg or something like that, people even can see the image directly into the forum withouth downloading, it would be faster.

No idea how to load custom tilesets with the current version, but I can help with the error, probably, if I can see the content of that image.