My Mod(s)

Desert_Eagle25

ok. here are my main changes to ordos:Ordos gained blueprints and design sketches a super generator with micro-technology. they replaced the wintrap with this since it doesn't capture wind to produce energy, it uses the Psi energy given off the worms deep beneath the planet.Also i gave the gas turret and pop-up turret SUPER range for lack of air-support and defense. Pop-Up turrets are also AA now.units are cheaper,faster to build,have stronger weapons, and hae some bonuses. also walls are super fast to build thanks the Psi link given off by Worms.sabatuers are stealth now because the ordos mentat captured the right-hand man of corlen, tortured him and stole the slealth data.Mechs also have increased range.MANY MORE UPDATES COMING SOON FOR 'UnFair Avdantage

Um, you gave the turrets of ordos large range to even out AA? But then you gave the popup AA anyway?

I like the psi link idea, I may hire you for designs of the Fallen Empire mod due to start when I finish Maros, KHv3, and secret

yeah..i was toying around with turrets and such...it was fun..hehe...ordos are my fav..the're dark, secretive...and when they need to, can be the deadly force not even the Baron Harkonnen can face.well...they ARE my first mods....i might wurk all night wurking on Harks tho...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm almost done with Harkonnen Mod "Unfair Advanatage

Desert Eagle

You are not needed to show copyright modders are respecting copyright. And if not they aren't modders anymore(if they are discovered). TIPS: (I have done this in my mod, so if you don't want both of us to have it don't use it) The mongoose is perfect for puting new bullet type on... Im using gas mongoose, and maby laser.

The flame are invisible (look at the IM i sendt u)!