Problems with graphics and XP

Desert_Eagle25

Hmm, you from the Netherlands? I don't use Win XP anymore because of too many hardware problems, and the Modem acting funny under that OS, so I'm back to Win 98 for now. I've never had that problem before, but perhaps you might like to try tweaking the screen resolution settings in EBFD and your main desktop, or adjusting you hardware acceleration settings for your graphics.

Otherwise, I don't know what the problem is. :P

Could you write down the exact message you're receiveing.

Also, attach your dxdiag output (go to start => run and typ there dxdiag. Run the tests on the display and sound tab. When doen, on the first tab click the button "save all information". Save the file on your desktop as a txt file. When you reply here, attach it).

Looked at your specs. It might be a driver issue.

What you might want to do is to lower your desktop resolution to 1024x768 and 16bits. Make sure the ingame graphical settings are set to low and shadows off.

Make sure you've updated all your VIA drivers. Talking about VIA, do you also have an onboard videocard ? If so, make sure it's disabled.