deffence against fremen ?

elemir

What i used to do is use atr snipers and scouts and sandbikes.

I'd buy 2 scouts, 1 sniper, 1 bike.

I'd place my bike on the sand, i'd place the sniper 'just' behind and to the side of the bike, so the bike will be shot first, and i'd place the 2 scouts infront a distance so they would detect the fremen.

Obviously i wouldn't only use that number i'd repeat the formation a few times to build a front, then i would build up my ranks with more minos etc.. so it became a better 'wall' but i would also be out on the attack too not waiting for my wall to be demolished. I'd rather go out and attack than lose money by having to rebuild my wall after attacks a lot, In the end running out of resources.

Aceletal ,Sure, then when u loose is u little cousin who played.Ok, i had enough excuses, this is only a game for fun.Besides, I forgot to tell you, those 3-4 skirmish games we've played, that I only won 1. The 3 you won, CaSuALLy was my little 9 year old sister who played you ... your new nick i don't remember, why should I ?lol

OMG you fruit. Ok believe whatever the hell you want to, its the truth. If it makes you feel big and important then go right ahead. You seemed to remember every miniscule detail about your game with my cous, so why wouldn't you remember my name? *HINT* I'm the #1 hark at the moment. And FYI, you lost every one of those skirmishes. Doesnt make sense that I'd lose to you twice then beat you four times easily does it?

I didn't read through all posts so i apologize if someone else said this. What i do is saturate my base with snipers (for in base only) i don't usually even bother with scouts. The reason is that atreites snipers are SO good that even one "hayaaaa choudayyy" from a freeman and the sniper gets him if in range. So if the guy attacks with ten freemen and i got 15 snipers, they cannot take out even a turrent without dying in the process. I have tried saturating the base with scouts too, but good players just see the freemen DEcloaking and kill the nearest scout, thus causing difficulty.

I will say that i usually put a group of scouts and snipers at the front of base entrances if i know a freemen attack is coming

Being a proliferic user of freemen myself i can say that the freeman's worst enemy is the atrietes sniper (regular unit only, not special house unit) one shot one kill, and snipers are damn cheap. This is why i did a post a long time ago about sniper rushing with a mino and a couple of mongooses being so effective

You take 10 or 15 snipers, one or two minos, one repair vehicle, and a couple of mongooses (total build time about 1.5 minutes if you start from the first mino exiting, and you have more than one factory) and you rush the harkonnen or ordos, and you'll get em off guard. I'd like Xvyane or Max to try this and say what they think, cause some say it's crap, but it worked for me about half the time