Hi Res patch D2K does not maximize viewport

Machariel

On 4/21/2019 at 4:30 PM, Machariel said:

Hi all. Check the screenshot out. I have the hi-res patch installed. But after choosing the 1920x1080 resolution, this is the result I get (screenshot).

Anyone know what's up with this or how to fix it?

Cheers!

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but since that's the first map of the game, as it is really small map overall, cannot fill the big resolution, so the image it's fine. Second map it's a bit more bigger so should fill a bit more, but maybe until the third map you won't have the whole screen covered by the map (if this is what you mean).

Edited by Cm_blast

On 4/21/2019 at 10:30 AM, Machariel said:

Hi all. Check the screenshot out. I have the hi-res patch installed. But after choosing the 1920x1080 resolution, this is the result I get (screenshot).

Anyone know what's up with this or how to fix it?

Cheers!

Hey mate!

As Cm said, the first level is too small to fit that resolution. What you can see on the map and how many options you have on the sidebar are directly connected to your resolution. This is why playing at 640x400 gets you the original gameplay! However, 800x600 also works nicely - it's not too big, but not too small either. And unlike most other resolutions, it hardly clips the sidebar icons, leaving only a sliver of black space below the available options.

Hope that helps!