Batchman

Scenario Editor Help Needed

OK, I'm trying to tweak a couple of things that annoy me in a map (not yours, Jeffrey, haven't found my platinum disk yet), but I can't figure out how to do some things. Obviously there must be some way to set up a computer company, but I can't figure out how. There seems to be no way to modify an existing computer company, and no way to have a computer player start a new company. It seems, even in the editor, the only thing you can effect is Player 0.

So how do I edit or modify the other players or their companies?

I never created RRs in the editor. You could try simply founding a company and then see if you can change its president to one of the AI's players.

BTW, Have you already added AI players to the scenario?

In the lower center of screen is the "list box". The most common use in a real game is probably for the train list. There is a list of players too. When in the editor, there is a special button on the end of the player list "<<switch control to the next player>>". You can tell which player you are controlling by the green outline around him.

Thank you. That's enabled me to play around with the scenario a little more, and attempt to get it a little more to my liking.

(It's not as much fun in When the Walls Come Down, if all three other players build their railroads in Poland, and that keeps happening to me again and again.)