Potential House Corrino Mod

Hyranic Gaming

I want to build a mod that creates a new house for House Corrino (basic Overhaul of the Emperor) that includes new sprites for an Imperial Barracks and combat tank, and includes a series of missions for this new house. Is this possible, and what are the best tools to achieve this? 

Thanks!

Hyranic

Edited by Hyranic Gaming

On 5/4/2016 at 8:31 PM, Hyranic Gaming said:

I want to build a mod that creates a new house for House Corrino (basic Overhaul of the Emperor) that includes new sprites for an Imperial Barracks and combat tank, and includes a series of missions for this new house. Is this possible, and what are the best tools to achieve this? 

Thanks!

Hyranic

What game Dune 2? Dune 2000? Emperor? They all have very different tools available so it would be helpful to mention which one you are using.

8 hours ago, Gruntlord6 said:

What game Dune 2? Dune 2000? Emperor? They all have very different tools available so it would be helpful to mention which one you are using.

The tag sais "dune 2000", but I'm not sure.

On miércoles, 04 de mayo de 2016 at 2:31 AM, Hyranic Gaming said:

Thanks!

Hyranic

If you really are referring to Dune 2000, then I have no clue how to edit sprites. However, I Created a House Emperor campaign using Tibed to make the Sardaukar and the Imperial Palace buildable to the player.

I have it post it in this forum and in the d2kplus.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

The tag sais "dune 2000", but I'm not sure.

If you really are referring to Dune 2000, then I have no clue how to edit sprites. However, I Created a House Emperor campaign using Tibed to make the Sardaukar and the Imperial Palace buildable to the player.

I have it post it in this forum and in the d2kplus.

Sorry, didn't see the tag at all. I think MVI had a tool for that but it isn't on the D2K+ site so I'm not sure.

I believe you can only edit .r8 sprites (means u must play in 8 bit). There is some tool called Siberian Editor or something like that, I really don't remember. Indeed MVI had one too, but I don't know where u can get that one either.

13 hours ago, FedaYkin said:

I believe you can only edit .r8 sprites (means u must play in 8 bit). There is some tool called Siberian Editor or something like that, I really don't remember. Indeed MVI had one too, but I don't know where u can get that one either.

did some digging, try this: https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/25963-release-dune-2000-resource-editor/

• Upvote 1