FedaYkin

Tiberian Sun voices for Dune 2000

In this pack I have replaced the original dune eva/mentat voices (such as "building", "unit ready" etc.) with the EVA-GDI (Atreides) and CABAL-Nod (Harkonnen). They sound much better than the dune voices in my opinion. Also, I replaced Ordos voices with the EVA voice from Red Alert 1. 

In order to install it, unzip the archive somewhere. You'll see 3 folders, one for each side. Copy and paste all files from inside the folders to Dune 2000/Data/GAMESFX (dont forget to make a backup). If you do not wish to change, for example, the Ordos, but u want other 2, just dont paste the files from the Ordos folder.

Installation readme included.

Here is the CABAL/Nod voice for House Harkonnen in a multiplayer match:

Dune 2000 TibSun voices.zip

• Upvote 1

Lol, 'guarding' is off.

Still a nice effect. :)

Yea, they don't have it for other C&C games, they have a beep for it, but i believe it's better to leave the dune one for this :D

Well. The fact it also uses TS music kinda completely changes the game atmosphere :-\

hmm maybe the emperor battle for dune voices gonna sound nice on d2k. I dont know if the files are comaptible but I think...

i never play emperor battle for dune before but i do wanted to try it

hmm maybe the emperor battle for dune voices gonna sound nice on d2k. I dont know if the files are comaptible but I think...

emperor has only one eva voice, that's not that cool :D