Dune 2000 WOL patches - 6Player, reduced lag, 1star handicap tourney games

FunkyFr3sh

But...

attachicon.giferror.jpg

Also, what is this NeoRouter thing that is installed on my PC. It keeps a NRClientCmd.exe proces running after I close Dune 2000... I don't like that.

I dont really know much about NeoRouter, it was the solution found by riottt and funky to connect to WOL server without the need of Hamachi, so this replaces hamachi but i start feeling it wasnt the best decision. Unfortunately I cannot help anyone having issues with NeoRouter as I dont know a thing about it. Ask Funkyfr3sh

Thanks for the quick fix. NeoRouter seems to work correct now, but when I try to connect to WOL the game crashes. I wish I had more info, but it simply crashes. I do have high resolution patch and sub houses fix patch (.DAT file).

At the beginning I also found it a bit unclear what to fill in for username and password. But according to Morph if you use normal letters and numbers you can enter whatever you like.

edit: Downloading the online installer (at a very slow rate from d2kplus.com/online ) to try that. dune2000online.com is also slow...

Edited by D2k Sardaukar

If you are not using the installer from dune2000online.com then make sure you are running the launcher at least once as admin to make sure there are no problems registering the wolapi.dll. (also run it as admin everytime you moved the game folder)

you can enter anything you like, it should register a new account on your first login

If you are not using the installer from dune2000online.com then make sure you are running the launcher at least once as admin to make sure there are no problems registering the wolapi.dll. (also run it as admin everytime you moved the game folder)

you can enter anything you like, it should register a new account on your first login

yes i know, the server is pretty slow sometimes :( i checked the cpu/ram usage and the network traffic, everything is fine. It must be related to the server prodiver

I like neorouter, much more smooth then hamachi.