OH NO THIS IS WORSE THAN HELL!

riper

AAAHHH what happened to the site???!!!?!!!?! Boohoo tragedy misery oh man I worked so hard on a good layout, I leave for a month and it looks completely screwed up! The news archive no longer updates automatically either! Gob what have you done!??!

Riper

I am redesigning the site, just ran out of time the other day so its not completed yet. And I thought you left because you were wasting your time? Why are you coming back now?

We are using a news script which still automatically archives the news I just have to re-add some of the old posts and it will be working 100%. I don't see what is screwed up, I removed stuff that I didn't think we needed or didn't work. As far as I knew it was just me and alphabeta working on the site now...

If i have done things that pissed you off id appreciate it if you'd let me know rather than be silent about it and tell the whole world about it on the forum. I did my best and i know some updates were offtopic but what does that matter. It's better to post offtopic than not posting for a week. Do u have any idea how much time i spent uploading all the crap for dune editing? I was doing it to help people not for myself. I havent played emperor in 3 months i just want to be there for those that do still play it. I want to come back because im the one that created the site and i cant just walk away from it. I can understand how you feel but is it necessary to ignore all my emails and only reply on the forum because if you dont people will think something's wrong? Damn dude I thought u were different from all those uptight fools that rule most forums. guess i was wrong. 'Thanks' for giving me the oppurtunity to rule dune editing for 3 months. I have so much I'd like to say right now but i would just scare people away by the amount of text... ill check back tomorrow.

Riper

What email? The only emails I get is from alpha saying that Riper wants to come back and I asked him why you hadn't replied back to the thread yet. You were the one who originally posted this to the forums, not me, yet you didn't reply back to it for a week. And I did tell you when I didn't like what you were doing over email but it was your site at the time so I wasn't going to pick apart every little thing you did.

You were the one who decided to leave the site so why are you complaining about all the work you did? In your final post you said I might just incorporate the site in with the main one, well what if I had done that and just deleted the subdomain? At least the site is still running with a similar layout. I had to make some changes to fit my style of editing html and to make it easier for both me and alpha to post news and add things to the site. I figured you wouldn't mind since you had left the site but then you come back and post a thread with the subject "this is worse then hell" and you don't expect me to be just a little mad at that?

Im not settling down or relaxing exartreides stay out of this. gob plz stop lying man u know u received my emails. i dont know what your problem is but im really starting to dislike u here. if u had deleted the subdomain and merged it with the site that wouldve been fine but you didnt you just screw up the layout to 'suit your way of editing'. the layout was fine as it is u have any idea how much emails ive got complimenting me on a great layout? and yet you change it. no offense this site looks good but the colors tend to bore. if u dont want me to come back fine ill stay out. its weird though u change the password of the ftp site right after i leave. well, i kept the swearing down here. a new record for me. dont know if ill be able to do that next time.

Riper

Riper the last email I got from you was when alpha had a problem opening up some file type and he asked us if we knew what was wrong. Since then I haven't gotten anything from you.

I edit my sites using text editors. Since your code was hard to read I changed it to make it easier and so I could use ssi calls. I removed links that I think didn't needed to be there and fixed a few links that didn't work on the sidebar.

You left, it was no longer your site and you left me no restrictions on what I could/couldn't do. Why are you coming back now and complaining about what happened? If you didn't want certain things to happen then you should have said something before you left.

I changed the password because alpha told me too. He said something about you saying someone had figured out the password and to change it right away. I didn't change it because you left, I changed it because I was told someone else found out about it and might do something wrong with it.

Right, well that's all fine but now what. I'm supposed to sit back and smile at you, singing cumbaya alltogether and be one happy family because you think there's nothing wrong and deny ANY mistake you might have made. Sure some things i said were wrong but you're not right in everything either. Damn this i'm out of words. Someone reply something so i can say something useful.

Riper