THE LANDSRAAD EXPANSION PACK!

Ordos_Executrix

I have an idea for an expansion pack including a campagin a new house and severel new subhouses and a bunch of units even maybe cutscenes! YAY

however i have the editing skills of a box of piundi rice.so if anyone would like to help me with the mod go ahead ill even let you have most the credit please contact me i dont care how thank you

YA HYA CHOUDA!!

Mwuhahah glad you asked here are some stuff i plan to change add

Houses

Harkonnen is replaced by house Corino

Ordos:

Spy:like a engineer but faster with a fairly decent atack and is cloaked

Subhouses

Bene Gesserit

Sister:

Infantry light trooper uses a weirdiing module and the Voice

Reverend Mother:

uses a stronger module and has the voice as well

Guild

Frigate: like an advanced carryall but also has  features of a apc and is much stronger

Navigator:

A naviagator fairly strong plus he/she/it can warp

Guildsman:

He is an engineer but is also a spice harvester and able to gather 10 units of spice as the guild is alaways happy to stuff their pockets :)

Tleilaxu:

and all the units form the ordos mission

Face Dancer:

claoked until it attacks uses melee weapon only.

Ix:

Attack Mek:like a devestator but faster and weaker

Lasgun trooper: a trooper with a laser,Nuff said

Freman:

Naib:

Very strong

Thumper:a thumper nothing more cheap and easy to build used to attract worms thus luring them to the location

Campaign mode:

Story:Ordos having won the war of assasins has placed the ghola on the throne.They are opressive to the fremen and see Arrakis as no more then a source of income.Corrino however know the Emperor is dead and will make the ordos pay for defiling their name.Harkonnen has collapsed due to economic loss and corruption among the ranks.House atreides feeling sorrow for the freman have agreed to help house corrino in a war against the Ordos.However the guild and the bene gesserit having the threat of spice loss have sided with the ordos.The Ix and Tleilaxu see this as their opurtunity to gain enough money and possibly seize power.

campaign mode will contain missions to salusa secundas and possibly kaitan. I may include a bonus mission of the battle of corrin.missions to caladan give you some new units such as the Rice gatherer who gathers the resource of Piundi rice.Missions on Giedi prime will give you acess to Oil rigs who harvest oil.All missions allow the building of a power plant but it is large and expensive.if possible i will make it that the longer any unit stays in the desert (less on infanttry rock) it takes minor damage due to sand blowing in equipment in their eyes the heat the thirst ETC ETC freman are immune to this however

new stuff

Freman:

Sietch: several buildings you can build in the open desert

BUM BUM BUM a new feature heros only available after having used all your buildings possible some are combonations kinda like a super weapon for a subhouse

Guild:Heighliner a  massive ship that has massive health and power

Tleaxilu+Guild:Emporer worm

Ix:

Freman:Shai halud,a sandworm that is permanant but only comes from a sietch need i say more?

Benegesserit:

Kwisatz'hedarch: he is very powerfull and can warp,need i say more!?

aghhh my account aint working oh well the voice would be like a Deviator except it would always be in effect as long as the Sister is within range to keep giving the unit orders and here are some more units based on older ones

Sandcrawler:a bigger better spice harvester

SMuggler Quad:a attack car thingie that can gather a small amount of spice.

Assasin:Ordos only it is a Atreides sniper that uses a Crysknife at close range

Suk Docter:he can repair err heal infantry and fight a bit

Bashar:Corrino only it is a very powerfull Sardukaur

General:each house has them they can only build one at a time they come from a Palace and have shields a powerfull laser weapon and a knife at close range.they have different names for ehach house

Burseg:the corrino general

Overseer:Ordos genral

General:atreides general.

Truthsayer:a bene gesserit unit that cant use the voice or attack but is cloaked and can detect claoked units from afar

Caid:a sardukaur slightly better then a bashar,uses a weirding module.

Sardukaur tank:DUh

Atreides Swordsmen:very fast and only good at close range.

Sardukaur apc:duh

Sardukaur Dropship: a flieng apc

Atreides Lastrooper:replaces the sniper he is an infantry that has a laser,nuff said

plus all units with shields will have super worm attracting powers and more then one worm on the screen at once

Buildings galore!

Tleialxu turret:nuffsaid

Guild and IX mega cannon:guild has longer range but is weaker and ix is stronger but less range

Bene Gesserit School:Makes bene gesserit

Corrino turret:a souped up ordos turret type thing

Power plant:like an advanced windtrap but better

Ordos Advanced windtrap:duh

Suk Doctor school:makes suk

Sietch buildings(sand buildings fremaan only)

Freman camp:duh

Walls:duh

Guard post:a freman turret pplus keeps worms away

Units

Freman Naib: a mortor man!

voice unfortunately cannot be ranged but could last forever or limited time the sniper could not have knife unless use advanced sardaukar graphics sandcrawler and quad could not collect spice but maybe advanced harverster? also infantry may not have shields although I never tested it It won't work cause they have no shield graphics thus crashing the game but what about self healing? and no medics yet...

hmmm in that case no shielded infantry instead they all self heal :ordos at a faster rate

Benegesserit are permanant when they use the voice

and no medics hmm

any ideas for the corrino superweapon?maybe an atomic bomb cuz when you are emporer you make the rules?

new stuff

Sandcrawler:a fancy name it is just an advanced spice harvester.

Corrino Laser turret:self explanatory.

Corrino Battle Wagon:a inkvine catapault

Tank Traps:all houses have them they are built on rock or sand and do not attack or do anything but they do block large vehicles

Barbed wire:you can walk though it but take damage and tanks cant

Ordos Spider Mine:its cloaked and when a unit comes near or oyu decide it goes BOOM

Stuff for you guys

CORRINO SUPERWEAPON: Lions Roar,makes all units flee of the map in a small area,causes damage to buildings but it is minor.

Atreides Centurion:the ultimate infantry mega armor,shields and offense cant be run over either,but it is as slow as a devestator

Ordos Raven:a cheaper albeit weaker version of the harkonnen gunship must land in a ravens nest (ordos landing pad) to restock

Corrino SAM turret: the ultimate AA weapon of coaurse it balences cuz its expensive and corrino dont have many good anti air

Corrino Repairmen:THey have a puny attack but can repair vehicles!

Changes:

Ordos eye in the sky is cloaked

Scouts have a weak attack

More then one worm at once.

Shields attract worms alot quicker

Hijacker:smuggler subhouse only its like the corrino one in the Kwisatz hedarch mod

Corrino Siege Tank:like a kobra but less range weaker but very cheap usefull in numbers

Corrino Griffon:Its a powerfull tank that when deployed like a freman fedaykain it takes to the skys and becomes an powerfull  bomber

Ordos Viper Tank: a slow moving plasma launching close range flamethrowing death machine

Atreides Falcon: A super thopter very strong laser weapon

"

Caid:a sardukaur slightly better then a bashar,uses a weirding module

Corrino Laser turret:self explanatory

Corrino Repairmen:THey have a puny attack but can repair vehicles!

Hijacker:smuggler subhouse only its like the corrino one in the Kwisatz hedarch mod

Corrino Siege Tank:like a kobra but less range weaker but very cheap usefull in numbers

Corrino Griffon:Its a powerfull tank that when deployed like a freman fedaykain it takes to the skys and becomes an powerfull  bomber "

Don't copy from the KH mod. All of these feature in it.

i am not copieng for a few reasons the first is i intend to ask for permission and the second is i only want to make the mod better i swear credit will be givin where it is due and this is if someone makes the mod with me no one  has confirmed it yet so..

Changes:smuggelers may be their own subhouse (do i have to remove one other then the sardukaur who i already said i would remove and replace with the BG?

Smuggeler Quad:Can attack and harvest spice but not much

Smuggeler: LIght infantry that can capture an vehicle

Smuggeler camp:where they are built from

Spice Silo: a small refinary for all houses

Atreides Eagle:defenseless against ground targets but kicks butt in the air

Ix mek Infantry:robo infantry that are strong have a laser weapon shields and they explode when run over owever they cost a lot of money

]

and if possible somerthing new Critters! like in starcraft here are some ideas for life on arrakis beyond sandworms:

Smuggelers:i would like to make them random if possible

Merchant:goes to units and sells trinkets using your salery.

Civilean:nothing

Militia:territorial

new new new....NEW

Spotlight: a building that detects all cloked units in range

Ordos Banshee:a fast moving cloaked infantry that has a powerfull weirdin module and only uncloaks to attack

Subhouse:Harkonnen Remnents:

After the fall of house harkonnen Giedi Prime was left a toxic battleground many different factions vieng for power to reclaim the title of Baron.However many of them have entered into pacts with the great houses in exchange for supplies soldiers etc etc

all their units are all the harkonnen stuff we dont use!

I dont know much about editing E:BFD, but I know a very little bit about editing TS/RA2.

as far as making inf have sheilds, just make their damage reflect the fact that very few projectiles get through the sheild, and edit infantry image so it looks like it has a sheild

mm you are getting ahead of yourselves no one has offered to do this for me yet so this whole topic is moot it is to atrract attention and hopefully get someone to do the mod with me sigh...and i never EVER play atreides so i dont know what their superweapon even is!lol i am a oure ordos fanatic and occasionaly play as hark or atreides just for some fun

New new new new

Changes:the thopter is significantly weaker as i am giving atreides the most air units so that is their weakest

Barrels:ya plac em and shoot them and kerplowie ghreat at the entrance to you base when someone comes near BOOM

Atreides Eagle:A bomber with a puny AA machine gun

Atreides lark:a basic air unit think what the thoper used to be like i call it air infantry :)

Ordos Asp:a fast moving cheap ordos tank that has a rapid fire chaingun

Ordos Drone: a dust scout that when deplyed explodes in a cloud of deviator gas

Ordos Rattlesanke:a fast moving cheap tank that when deployed becomes a thumper