New Campaign, The Emperor ( House Corrinor)

Moonlight AbaSSy

I am doing this map and mission. There will be 9 missions, that will be related to original Dune 2000 storyline (more or less).

I already draft the storyline (will be in briefing for each mission) and done sketching the map.

The thing I want to ask here is

1- Is the title is right? The Emperor referred to the purple house right? And House Corrinor is considered as Emperor right?

2- How do I put the my briefing onto the game briefing?

This make take some time, especially with the map.

It is used to create text messages, harvester reinforcements etc. it is used in this way: if something happenes, condition is set. For a text message, if emperor lost all the base, the condition is set and the emperor has been annihilated message is not repeated in an infinite loop. See my atreides campaign mission files.

It is used to create text messages, harvester reinforcements etc. it is used in this way: if something happenes, condition is set. For a text message, if emperor lost all the base, the condition is set and the emperor has been annihilated message is not repeated in an infinite loop. See my atreides campaign mission files.

Yes, I'm not only go through your missiion, but also I study the original Dune 2000 .msi files. What I dont understand is its number.

OpenD2k doesnt support mission type of maps. Not even RA or C&C have that type of maps. (except RA, i think that they made a first mission for allies). But dune2k mod is still work on progress, even its editor is bugged for now, sometimes it doesnt start.

What do you mean with numbers?

OpenD2k doesnt support mission type of maps. Not even RA or C&C have that type of maps. (except RA, i think that they made a first mission for allies). But dune2k mod is still work on progress, even its editor is bugged for now, sometimes it doesnt start.

What do you mean with numbers?

of course I know its not finished yet but I am suggesting that once it is then we should make D2K missions on OpenD2K as the original D2K supports up to 9 missions