Need help with campaign mission files

kostik13

Hi guy's, It passed a long time,since I've played dune 2000 and installing yours custom campaign files,and i forgot,how to do it,acan someone please tell me how to put those mission files in dune2000, I've read that they are in Dune2000/mission folder,but I don't have that folder,any one can help me please?

Hi guy's, It passed a long time,since I've played dune 2000 and installing yours custom campaign files,and i forgot,how to do it,acan someone please tell me how to put those mission files in dune2000, I've read that they are in Dune2000/mission folder,but I don't have that folder,any one can help me please?

The easiest way would be to install the Gruntmods edition.

And where i can find it? what I saw,only broken link's ,and,is there any new edited campaign missions? I realy want to play them :)

GruntMods edition link can be found in Gruntlord6 's signature. The first link. And about new campaigns, I have Ordos and Harkonnen campaigns, made from scratch. If you are interested, I can give them to you, but aren't 100% finished, I still have to work on them. But they are playable :)

GruntMods edition link can be found in Gruntlord6 's signature. The first link. And about new campaigns, I have Ordos and Harkonnen campaigns, made from scratch. If you are interested, I can give them to you, but aren't 100% finished, I still have to work on them. But they are playable :)

okey,if you can,give me to try them :)

Here are the Ordos and Harkonnen campaigns, made from scratch; The Ordos is 55% complete, and the Harkonnen is 90% complete. I think that all the missions can be played, they just need terrain adjusting. some missions could suffer from a bug. If you encounter one, please tell me :) Probably something won't be OK in the first few missions because I didn't edit those .MIS files (until 3). you can also find mission briefings in both campaigns (in .txt format). I suggest to play first the Ordos one because they have a story: first Ordos, Harkonnen and then Atreides, on which I work now. Enjoy :)

Ordos Campaign.zip

Harkonnen Campaign.zip

Next time try to use one or two posts :)

Thank you for the informations, I will try to solve these problems tommorow and upload the correct files. But one of the problemts that you wrote are not problems. For example, for Harkonnen mission 5 you didn't read the mission briefing (Harkonnen Campaign folder -> mission 5.txt).Here the objective is to let Atreides and Ordos fight in Carthag. You must not be detected and arrive at the Emperor base. That's why you are allied with all except mercenaries. After a few moments (or if you enter a specific zone) Ordos and Atreides will become neutral, so be careful.

In mission 9 of Ordos you didn't read the briefing, again :) Read and you'll find the reason that Atreides are allied with Ordos.

I will fix Ordos mission 6, in Ordos mission 7 the alliances are OK. Again, didn't read briefing. Don't read the briefing in-game, just open the specific .txt file from the folders. In Ordos 7 Atreides and fremens are NOT allied with harkonnen and emperor. I tried to keep some things from the books, where Atreides will NEVER EVER ally with Harkonnen. :) Read the briefings, they contain the objective and the story.

Ah, about Harkonnen folder.. I think that I've placed there AI extracted files. Ignore the .misai files, they are from MVI's Mission Editor. I used them to replace some AI in my missions. Well, as I told you, the ordos is only a half done, the Harkonnen is almost ready. That's why you encountered some problems in ordos campaign. They were not tested enough because I didn't have time.

About Harkonnen mission 10.. Well, to play it just replace for example H9V2.MIS and H9V2.MAP with my mission 10.MIS and mission 10.MAP. Now I'm working on the Atreides campaign, so the pack that I've uploaded doesn't have any Atreides mission. But I can upload a demo Atreides mission if you want :)

Always read the mission briefings :) and the rest of bugs.. Well, I'll fix them :) ;)

oww,okey, in some those last missions,I have that,what I ever dreamed about :) ,and there is a question,can you make some missions,where I can play as mercenaries and Emperor,i know that,there was a problem with that,because,they dont have sounds,and when you trying to play as they,you get an error in game,maybe there is a way,to put,for example,the ordos sounds to the mercenaries,and the harkonnen sounds to the Emperor :)