Need Help. Please read this.

Brucho

Hello,

I was searching for help at the internet, and i came here with the question, what should i do.

I have original game box, Emperor: Battle for Dune. I still have the key, and the box itself, but i lost my all disks... So my question would be:

"Can i just download Game disks using torrent or anything like that and enter the original key and still be able to play on the interenet and feel complete original game expierence?

Or my money i paid for the game in the past is gone forever, just because i lost my disks, no matter i still have the original CD key?

Or maybe there is the way to contact game developers or staff like that and ask thier help?"

That would be it.

Waiting for direct answer, or explanation what should i do.

Thank you for attention.

Hello,

I was searching for help at the internet, and i came here with the question, what should i do.

I have original game box, Emperor: Battle for Dune. I still have the key, and the box itself, but i lost my all disks... So my question would be:

"Can i just download Game disks using torrent or anything like that and enter the original key and still be able to play on the interenet and feel complete original game expierence?

Or my money i paid for the game in the past is gone forever, just because i lost my disks, no matter i still have the original CD key?

Or maybe there is the way to contact game developers or staff like that and ask thier help?"

That would be it.

Waiting for direct answer, or explanation what should i do.

Thank you for attention.

Good news it is possible to play emperor without the game disks all you need is a no-cd key most players online play with no-cd. If you go to downloads you should find it there.