sound advice

hilamobster13

a key thing to remember when fighting either a.i. is that when they are attacked, they get mad. then they try to blitzkrieg you. this can be used to your advantage, however, like this:

try setting up a cheap decoy base halfway betwqeen your enemy and your real base. swarm the d-base with an artillery division(10-15 units).keep some tank divisions about 10 blocks away and behind your base, but keep them scattered around the perimeter. launch a light airstrike on one of their important buildings, and they will strike!

they will attack the d-base first, but as they move, the artillery will begin to work on the soldiers. try to keep the artillery hidden or defended with walls.

they will probably attempt to take out the artillery, so make sure your tank divisions are hidden, too.

just when they hit your first artillery, sell all the d-base and keep up steady airstrikes on their base.

move in the tank divisions, and keep them surrounded. airstrikes are optional to take out larger units.

if they attempt to use a super weapon on your real base, make sure you keep a power plant and defensive structure ready, and spread your units out.

why,thank you! ;D i gots me a second one too.(will someone teach me that weird symbol thing with the e as 3 and stuff?

it would be great if they could post the alphabet on this thread, and i wouldnt mind.)

a second idea is called a gauntlet ambush.  keep the first lure the same(airstrike), but instead of a d-base use a pod(15-20) of infys halfway between both bases.

find the direct route between your bases, and put hidden and deactivated artillery along the edges of the route.also, have airstrikes ready too.

when the enemy blitzkrieg begins moving, activate the artillery as the group passes them. the wont attack this way. when an artillery gets out of range, move it up to block the line. while all this is happening, send an airstrike(preferrably bombers) into the middle of thier blitzkrieg group.  while they get airstriked, they will probably start going for the artillery. while this is happening, scatter the infys and replace them with a tank division. make the infys charge the units, but let your tanks fire outside of the battle. while all this is going on, be airstriking the enemy base as much as possible.

by now, depending on the size of the blitzkrieg, they are basically gone. but your units should be in a bad way by now, so pull them out, bomb the $]-[|+ out of them,(not meant to be l33k or whatever, just an odd collection of symbols thrown together randomly)and send in the clean-up units, aka super units.

after you are done with either of these strategys, go to a few helpful strategys, just below this thread, and use one of those on the enemy base.  these strategys are meant to clean out their base defenses so you can attack, but if they do this unprovoked, just use the strat anyway. oh yeah, chaos lightning allways helps if you deploy it on their base while this is all going on.