Saturn

Would you join?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I'm male.

I've been considering making my own girls only gaming clan. This girls only clan would have a partner clan for males. We wouldn't require a name change for any of your in-game names, and you'd be allowed to be in other clans. It would be more like a community than a clan. The clan would be multi-platform, meaning it plays games on all of the consoles and for PC. This is a message to all you girls here. If I made a girls only clan, would you be interested in joining it? If so, please send me a private message here and if I decide to make one, I'll invite you into the clan. Oh, and GIRLS ONLY, atleast until I get a male division created.

• Downvote 1

Just read the same post on another Game Forum web-site earlier today. Probably someone trying to make a profit.

Doing a google search this shows up in a lot of websites.

Oddly, most use different username, and already have a couple posts.

Hmm, looking up other threads/posts, they are all over the internet.

I'm trying to figure out endgame as doesn't seem to be anything relating to specific website. Has signs of spambot, but not really spamming. Will investigate.