Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stefanhendriks

Dune II - The Maker website moved

7 posts in this topic

I don't bookmark websites, but I'll remember that ;)

Stefan did you want a subdomain here at dune2k.com? We have unlimited space and bandwidth. I can even host a domain name if you wanted.

Gob, thanks for the offer. I'd like to try this on my own domain for a while, see how that works out. But I'll keep in mind there is always space @ dune2k ;)

Stefan did you want a subdomain here at dune2k.com? We have unlimited space and bandwidth. I can even host a domain name if you wanted.

I understand it's both quite off-topic and self-advertising, but would it be possible to host the Dune 2 Fix/patch I compiled on FED2k? A very old version of the patch must be downloadable somewhere here (Nema had uploaded it for me a long time ago), but it's clearly outdated and should be replaced.

Sure, send me an email (gobalopper at dune2k dot com) and I will try to get it posted this weekend.

Sure, send me an email (gobalopper at dune2k dot com) and I will try to get it posted this weekend.

Thanks! I've been very busy last weekend, but I've sent you an email at the indicated address.