westwood online internet shared components

AMIgaBot

i have reinstalled whole system again in hope the hardware problems wont occur so often , disabled  also usb ports to save energy from power-supply . after all i started taking dune. well i have took one the gruntmods version but cant get in online  because i dnt have registry strings!  installing gruntmod version wol stuff did not help.  because registry items must be created. anyoen can make registry key where is whole westwood/wolapi stuff?

i will try to return to dune2000 online

i have problem different

your serial number is invalid try installing game with valid serial number

Red alert 2 & Yuri revenge FID -1  when i get on xwis.   after i remove  stuff from hosts i get same problem.

i tried to use your reg file but it gives exac problem.  both ra and yuri revenge is uninstalled  so what wrong

i have problem different

Red alert 2 & Yuri revenge FID -1  when i get on xwis.   after i remove  stuff from hosts i get same problem.

i tried to use your reg file but it gives exac problem.  both ra and yuri revenge is uninstalled  so what wrong

I use a pirated copy of emperor to install the networking components.

Im hosting my own d2k server soon if anyone is interested.

so i cant fix it? anyone had  invalid serial number  problems ? how to solve it,

if it cant be fixed so how i can get in? xwis tool does not work anymore i.e when i click reset wol  notthing happens set xwis same thing,  so xwis is dead?

i have problem different

Well, at least you manage to get on XWIS server ;)

I get the same message...

both ra and yuri revenge is uninstalled  so what wrong

I think that's because Dune2k doesn't supported anymore. You may check that on http://xwis.net Dune 2000 title isn't active.

xwis tool does not work anymore i.e when i click reset wol  notthing happens set xwis same thing,  so xwis is dead?

Hmm... The answer is obvious, isn't it (at least for Dune2k)?

I use a pirated copy of emperor to install the networking components.

So, did you manage to login & play with somebody in Dune2k on XWIS server with the help of EBFD networking components?

Im hosting my own d2k server soon if anyone is interested.

That's Great! Give us more info pls. How many users it will support, what kind of software are you using to create your Dune2k server, when it will be up & running? :)

should support this whole site since there arnt many players these days, once my new internet is up and running it will be all set.

Its not that nice of a server, pentium dual core 1.8ghz with 1 gb ram, and the network isnt perfect, but for d2k it is actualy a bit overkill since ive run the game on a pentium 3.

should support this whole site since there arnt many players these days

Hah, Great. But it's true. Not much left. Many users prefere EBFD to Dune2k.

Its not that nice of a server, pentium dual core 1.8ghz with 1 gb ram

Anyway Good Luck to you. Hope it will work soon.

i have  very good computer for server but still  unfixed. 

. i made test on linux to see if both internet/sound disappears ,  on linux this not happens.  but throught linux caant get running dune2k ever using windows emulator. 

i think i need change hosts file.  what ip adress need to put to remove  xwis? because  hosts file is empty (no ip for ixwis/wol )  or any other server that will work on invalid serial since i cant get in to dune2k using  invalid cdkey for ra2/yuri revenge

i have  very good computer for server but still  unfixed. 

. i made test on linux to see if both internet/sound disappears ,  on linux this not happens.  but throught linux caant get running dune2k ever using windows emulator. 

i think i need change hosts file.  what ip adress need to put to remove  xwis? because   hosts file is empty (no ip for ixwis/wol )  or any other server that will work on invalid serial since i cant get in to dune2k using  invalid cdkey for ra2/yuri revenge

Im having trouble compiling the executables in windows, and sadly im not able to run a linux server because the computer would still be used by my dad for simple tasks :/