Custom Campaign Creations

sandworm

both maps  EXCELLIENT!!!

huge great work. that is   suuuper!!

lets create campagin for further ! i mean  missions after 9th.

=================

dont ruin smugglers,  remove from them sell-back function. make them 2 starpots so you capture one but second remain in their possession. andd add them small base  to defend they should make some army too not big but atleast to do something good.

If you like smugglers, wait until my mission is completed from testing ;)

so  why not create  campagin from scratch? i have map for harkonnen mission 10 :D

if we could remove unit limit from game and  make maps bigger than 128x128  we could do better ..  for red alert 2 max map size is 255x255 

i know it will be hard bit map size limit is writted in somewhere.

bigger map - more houses

i have idea for campagin. since we  just play kill destroy

, maybe adding more things willl work?

i mean  in new campagin u play as harkonnen, you must defend emperor base and smuggler base  so they get  reinforcements via starports after like 40 minutes.  you will fight all other houses including fremen. .. you start with only  12 wind traps 2 barracks 2 heavy factory 1 outpost 1 modified outpost 3 refinery 6 silo 2 light factory  1 research center .. three mcv you will receivie after you turn all hostile attacks into their retreat  throught these 40minutes..  destroying  fremen caves will add you extra reinforcements and they will appear  evry 20 minutes gameplay.  all houses need be fortified ery good.  for smuggler and emperor - full prebuilt base same as hostile houses, your base  was described on top of post..

so  why not create  campagin from scratch? i have map for harkonnen mission 10 :D

if we could remove unit limit from game and  make maps bigger than 128x128  we could do better ..   for red alert 2 max map size is 255x255   

i know it will be hard bit map size limit is writted in somewhere.

bigger map - more houses

i have idea for campagin. since we  just play kill destroy

, maybe adding more things willl work?

i mean  in new campagin u play as harkonnen, you must defend emperor base and smuggler base  so they get  reinforcements via starports after like 40 minutes.  you will fight all other houses including fremen. .. you start with only  12 wind traps 2 barracks 2 heavy factory 1 outpost 1 modified outpost 3 refinery 6 silo 2 light factory  1 research center .. three mcv you will receivie after you turn all hostile attacks into their retreat  throught these 40minutes..  destroying  fremen caves will add you extra reinforcements and they will appear  evry 20 minutes gameplay.  all houses need be fortified ery good.  for smuggler and emperor - full prebuilt base same as hostile houses, your base  was described on top of post..

you need a new menu.

A9V2 will be hard, but at least the originator here had completed it in, say, 5 hours?  Play to enjoy!
It took me longer-You cheated! :D

Despite the money I was stuck for hours in the hole. Epic mission! And I left the emperor's palace last to fall in the hands of my engineers who were accompanied by 2 dozens of fremen.

IMO such good missions we have to collect in one place and create an expansion pack.

It took me longer-You cheated! :D

Despite the money I was stuck for hours in the hole. Epic mission! And I left the emperor's palace last to fall in the hands of my engineers who were accompanied by 2 dozens of fremen.

IMO such good missions we have to collect in one place and create an expansion pack.

if you create missions for any of the Atredies or Harkonnan missions with empty slots, and they match the original mission/storyline(for the most part) and have a forgiving difficulty, then mark it with "[Expansion]" and I will add it into the new version of Dune 2000:Grunt Mods Edition. I'm trying to fill all the slots.

post-5259-12833240076289_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow its been awhile since Ive been on these forums..looks deserted but by devotion to dune 2000 is forever.. Anyway I popped in dune the other day to give it another whirl since ive been missing it. I fooled around with some missions that ill upload that only took a little time to edit. I recreated the 9V1 missions of ordos and atreides.

Things to note in each mission

A9V1:

This mission is a bit hard since ive created a larger opposition. Its a 5Vs2 map

In this mission you are allied with the Fremen (silver) who have a well developed base.

Fremen get reinforcements via starport every couple minutes.

Fremen get a non-stealth fremen drop ever couple minutes and attack

Smugglers base and an Ordos base has been added to aid Harkonnen and Sardukar.

Both smugglers and ordos receive reinforcements via starport.

O9V1

Not as hard as the Atreides A9v1 mission but pretty fun none the less

The mercenaries have a much larger stronghold and different entry ways through their base.

Mercenaries get a deviator drop every couple minutes

Enemies have extra units in base to defend.

Fremen base added below the Atreides to assist against you.

I have not found any mess-ups in the AI so far, but feel free to have fun with these and edit them to your liking.

Thanks

Ordos 9V1 Atreides 9V1.zip

Wow its been awhile since Ive been on these forums..looks deserted but by devotion to dune 2000 is forever.. Anyway I popped in dune the other day to give it another whirl since ive been missing it. I fooled around with some missions that ill upload that only took a little time to edit. I recreated the 9V1 missions of ordos and atreides.

Things to note in each mission

A9V1:

This mission is a bit hard since ive created a larger opposition. Its a 5Vs2 map

In this mission you are allied with the Fremen (silver) who have a well developed base.

Fremen get reinforcements via starport every couple minutes.

Fremen get a non-stealth fremen drop ever couple minutes and attack

Smugglers base and an Ordos base has been added to aid Harkonnen and Sardukar.

Both smugglers and ordos receive reinforcements via starport.

O9V1

Not as hard as the Atreides A9v1 mission but pretty fun none the less

The mercenaries have a much larger stronghold and different entry ways through their base.

Mercenaries get a deviator drop every couple minutes

Enemies have extra units in base to defend.

Fremen base added below the Atreides to assist against you.

I have not found any mess-ups in the AI so far, but feel free to have fun with these and edit them to your liking.

Thanks

Your back! If you want we can start working on survival mode again.