Extracting music and sounds

shenzi

Hello everyone

i am a musician, intending to remix some of the music from Emperor battle for dune. I own the game CDs and would like to rip the audio files off of them. Is there a piece of software that allows us to get at the audio files, or has someone in the community uploaded them already? I've spent a long time looking in varrious places and as of yet had no luck with it. I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on the Sardaukar samples!

I look forward to hearing from you smile.png

Thankyou!

Hello everyone

i am a musician, intending to remix some of the music from Emperor battle for dune. I own the game CDs and would like to rip the audio files off of them. Is there a piece of software that allows us to get at the audio files, or has someone in the community uploaded them already? I've spent a long time looking in varrious places and as of yet had no luck with it. I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on the Sardaukar samples!

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Thankyou!

Can I listen when its done?

• 1 month later...

MrFlibble - Thank you for your adviceĀ :) - time to dig that CD out!

Gruntlord - Certainly - i'll post a link on these forums when they are complete. this will take me many months, i have to do justice to the duniverse ;)

• 2 weeks later...