Windows 7 or Vista Problems?

Gruntlord6

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone involved in this project. Thanks to it, Dune 2000 runs almost perfectly on my Sony VAIO SVE1511C1RB laptop (Intel Pentium Dual-Core B970 (2.3GHz), 4096MB, 500GB, 15.5" (1366x768)) with Win7 x64 SP1 and all the latest drivers are installed. The only remaining problem I have is the flickering of the screen.

Dune 2000 Gruntmods Edition v1.6.2.4. 

1caca7decd70356429a4b5158288ffdd.png

Here are the best video settings I can find (the image flickers minimally that way):

f3ed8f1590e5dcfca15dc8873e14f409.png

So my question: is it possible to somehow completely fix this glitch?

• 1 month later...

Dont mean to grave dig but I have enjoyed gruntmods dune 2k for a long time now. For some reason the other day I got tried to boot it it did not load. It worked the last time I palyed (~3 months ago) but recently it has been unable to boot. I tried reinstall and the win 10 hotfix but no luck any suggestions?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello all. I have downloaded the latest version of Gruntmods Dune 2000 but I still keep getting errors whilst trying to play Dato's Emperor campaign. Originally, I'd get the unknown house error and something about 'game ticks. Since updating it crashes sooner. It doesn't say anything about an unknown house, but it still crashes and mentions something about 'game ticks.

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 1:08 PM, Randomicity912 said:

Hello all. I have downloaded the latest version of Gruntmods Dune 2000 but I still keep getting errors whilst trying to play Dato's Emperor campaign. Originally, I'd get the unknown house error and something about 'game ticks. Since updating it crashes sooner. It doesn't say anything about an unknown house, but it still crashes and mentions something about 'game ticks.

Not too sure, maybe @dato 2000 can help troubleshoot?