It's simple

Oh but why should I stop when I could end it my way...

"Wingnut with an agenda"? Perhaps but here's what... I don't need such feedback because I know what my problems are... I just have to look in the mirror. It's the guy I have to shave every morning.

Now think of yourself. Can you observe some of your problems? I don't think so... And here's your first problem. Try to think about it.

People often say this: Oh, it's terrible... Everyone is so selfish nowadays and everybody's thinking only of itself. Only I think of myself.

And the way I want to be treated like...? Honestly, I'd like to take a break for the moment. But what about you? I see such complicated words here and they seem to be useless. And all this criticism shown comes as a result of fear. It's really a pain in the neck to see people and say:

Look at him... he's so... this and that... How can he be successful?

I recently bought an anti-looser spray. So here's how it works:

Does your ideal image at least relate to the real one? (biggest loosers are those who debate on this)

Ever felt this thing: It's useless! I tried and I tried but I had the same result. I kept doing this thing but I had the same result over and over again...

It nice to debate. But the result should bring something real.

... and remember! We end it in our way and the result is given by us... "wingnut with and agenda"... this really made me laugh... Thank you!

Oh, I'm sorry, did I give you the impression that I was the least bit interested in what YOU think MY problems are? Please, let me assure you, nothing could be further from the truth! :)

Why do so much people want be right without thinking that they could be wrong?

Gee, that's a toughy. Hmm... (If I flub this one, can I still play in the bonus round at the end?)

To me, a much more interesting question is why someone would join a Dune-game/book/movie site but only post about his own feel-good guru message? (OK, "only" is not quite true, but you seem to be running at a 2:21 game-related to smile-and-save-the-world ratio at the moment in terms of post count.)

Why is that, pray tell? And how does that differ from someone with an agenda? :)

SandChigger ... I'm not sure that you understand me from your feedback. I would like to say that, if so, you've reached a level of incompetence and now you are incompetent to understand my message. But don't be sad. We all encounter the same problem so there has to be a solution:

Try to think from different perspectives. Giving me same replies is useless. I know that I am right and you know that you are right. But here's what. I don't want to point out your problems. You have to do this and don't let me know... So much for the "bonus round"...

P.S. Best example is Dante's last post. He just did it! What about you?

Oh, enough about me! ;D

So this book you're supposedly writing, Tiberius, will it be in Romanian, or do you know some other language?

When do you expect to finish it? Do you have an agent and publisher lined up, or do you think you'll go the self-published/Print-On-Demand route?

And of course, what's it really going to be ABOUT? Come on, don't play coy with us, you're among friends now, tell us all about it. What was the title again, "The DREAM- the biggest power of a human"? (Kinda rough, still needs a bit of work in the English, what?) Is it going to be fictionalized, or straight autobiographical, with tales from your years as a street hustler? Mmm ... nitty, gritty realism! And then ... feelings of ... dissatisfaction, leading to growing awareness, an awakening, and suddenly ... DREAM IT and you can BE IT! (Hey, have you ever seen <i>The Rocky Horror Picture Show</i>?!)

Wow ... that's ripping good stoff! I can hardly wait. :D

So ... tell me, seriously, do you like see yourself as the Dale Carnegiescu of the 21st century or something?

P.S. I think the expression you were trying for there is "reach the level of your incompetence." (Is much funnier when you actually get it right, da? ;) )

First of all... the book will be in Romanian because I want to be sure that it will be a bestseller in other countries (romanian people aren't used with reading books nowadays). If it will be a bestseller in my country, fact that many people believe, it will defenetly be a bestseller in other countries. It will be published around this early spring, although I'm almost ready (it takes a lot of time to be analised reanalised and rereanalised... and a lot of other process till it's ready for the public + the winter holidays).

The name may sound a bit weird in English but it sounds great in Romanian.

So here's a very quick brief of it:

Introduction + a bit of autobiography

What's a dream and steps to complete for your dream to become a target.

Why you should do it.

The big process.(main title)

The contract

The routine

Be the best!

Back to the roots

There's no fiction in it... simply why and how to do it... How to make your dreams reality.

Now here's why I have chosen to do this thing:

-I don't really expect to be rich and famous, I simply have a dream. To meet the person from that vision, vision that completely changed me, and to thank her for whatever she did to appear in my dream.

-I made a lot of mistakes but what's most painful is that I have actually destroyed people. Now I would do anything to help as much people as I can. By helping other people, I become more succesful and I get closer and closer to my dream.

... So much for the moment, you'll find the rest of the information in my book. Or perhaps, if I have time, I'll mail you with more information yet I suggest that reading the entire book is better... if you can bear to wait a while.

I agree that I have some grammar issues and I appreciate that you can help me fix some.

Thank you!