E-Mail Redirect Question

I wonder if it is possible to make all e-mail coming to an address to be automatically redirected to six or more other addresses? I need that for an official e-mail of our department newspaper's editorial board. So far, I've only seen the option to redirect incoming mail up to 3 other addresses.

that is possible. :)

I'd like to know how. Of course, the easiest thing would be for all members just to log in to a shared e-mail whenever they please, but some say it's not convenient to them 'cause they use MSOutlook or similar programs.

I haven't used e-mail redirection before, so detailed explanations are welcome :)

I don't think there's a general explanation because it is largely dependant on the mail server/client.

In my webmail account I can just click on mailforwarding in the webinterface and add other email adresses. With my email accounts on my personal webspace there's also an administration frontend for this. I can just type in an email adress and click "add" (I can add a lot of adresses).

I don't think there's a general explanation because it is largely dependant on the mail server/client.

Well, I did not expect a "general" explanation. I rather thought of something like "create a GMail/Yahoo/whatever account, go to Options and add as many addresses as you like".

EDIT: Okay, I think I figured it out how to do this with GMail. Thanks for your replies, anyway :)