crates for emperor battle for dune

no offense buddy but why would u want 40 crates if u can build a huge army with the three different houses just by capturin structures .. u want leech units? why dun u play against 7 AI's randomize em and capture their structures and thats it... u get whatever u want XD

Ur gonna look like a real pro there... modding??? uh.. whats fun about modding if things u do are not part of the original game... oh well its ur game anyways.. try to google it around... or wait for another reply.. i guess u noe what i mean  :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

frequency only  let crate appear faster.. it has notthing about amount of crates on map.

;) ;) ;)Yes that is correct not possible 2 have like 10 crates on a map as far as i know and i do fiddle with mods quite alot.

Well, if it wont work, you can use EBFD map editor stuff. You can place as many crates as you want.

If You want to have an original map, use DuneEx to extract maps packed file in the game folder, and edit map in MapEditor.

I didn't looked for theese programs on this site, but i have them on HDD, PM me for instructions or something...

well  this does not go so far, it let to have some crates but  they just vanish and again only one is in map. is so errnnn  creep'y    hex editing is no result since  crates offset is  at "rough seas"

i know that for campagin there are random crates put in map and they can be taken sometimes units come out sometimes spice etc. but ttried  to convert campagin for skirmish , the crates from mission disappear.

tthe emperor map editor isnt that good since is difficut to create map. if there is map editor like shai hulud i mean grapchical map editor it could be a bit easier

• 4 weeks later...