Trainers

asarvo09

I've been trying to download form this site lately and it says that downloads are temporarily disbaled. I want to download the "Mia Money Maker" trainer to pass Mission 7 on Dune 2000. The problem doesn't seem to be getting fixed so can anyone please direct me to another site that has the "Mia Money Maker" trainer on it because that is the only trainer that works for me. Ive tried other trainers but they don't work, only this one does. Thanks guys, if you could do this for me it would be great, otherwise I'm stuck on Mission 7.

Hi asarvo09,

That "temporarily disabled" note at the download page is getting pesky.

Link to my profile and send your e-mail address through my e-mail address.  When I get home in 2-3 hours, I'll send a trainer that puts mia money to shame.

Until then... .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i make trainers.. just tel me what version of dune u have then i make a trainer for you for free with:

money maker

unlimited power

so if u have dune v 1.06 i just upload my trainer now:

|  |  |

_/ _/ _/

do you have a trainer dune v 1.06 with instantly build?

he has not posted in 2 years.

Yep, I allowed the post so that someone could at least see he was wanting a specific file and maybe someone can help out (maybe one of old repliers had email notification of new posts). I won't be allowing the other post to a 5 year old thread though.

you can get it, its easy in evry mission hunt for harvesters, ai run out of money and you just send engineers to finish off, turrets can be destroyed with troopers

dont let ai destroy any of your buldings, sell it whe nessecary, for destroyed own buldign you lose some points you also can reduce units loss if you use only devastators and sardaukars, just capture emperor pyramid and make them.

i use trainers to test performance, game always crash when too many units in map, or it say maximum units limit is reached

max i can get is 1250 points once i had 1319 but no more. my old friend could win with 1380 but hes gone , jesper pruiksma he was my old good dune fighter .. , i was playing him for long time , he was newbie style playing turrets concrete etc but he could make full power expand from dune game. we also made some mission online inscenisation. he knew how to change color that is available for fremen, so we had three way game, kingsin1234 was also around , jesper was fremen i was harkonnen and kingsin was atreides, i was defeated 4 times in that "mission online" , very amazing was inscenisation of ordos mission 9 thas all

by the way i finished game on both all differences easy medium and hard. so i use cheats just for fun and find out how some thing works .. i can bug the ai with trainer, not with instant build thing, i leave trainer running with no using its function, sometimes it does affect ai because it keep making units but not send them, and when there is about 300 or 400 units he sends it, very funny

dont use mikes trainer, its bugged , once you enable function it cannot be disabled :P so when accidently turn instant build on and enemy has death hand airstrike , you are dead .

so which one the best trainer dune2k v1.06...? can u give me a link.. angel.gif