Decent Driving Games for the Wii

bob_fox

Do any of you know of any decent driving games for the Wii (which I recently bought)? Don't mention Mario Kart - I know it's probably a lot of fun, but I want something at least semi-realistic, preferably a rally game.

I looked a bit on Amazon, but most of the "real" driving games for the Wii got bad reviews. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone know that you were able to play with upto 8 players using 4 joy-pads on the game micromachines for the N64? Bloody awsome, played it with 6 and everyone was shouting'n' screamin around me, 8)

Sry, went a lil off topic here. ::)

• 2 weeks later...

In the end I went against my better judgement and bought Mario Kart Wii, and it's actually a lot of fun. You can actually have up to 12 human players (if you play on the Internet). I got a free steering wheel with the game, but it's really just a piece of plastic you stick your remote into. They've converted some of the tracks from the older versions of the game (which means little to me since I've never owned another Nintendo - or another console for that matter), and created a lot of new ones.

Otherwise, the only game I own is Wii Sports, which the console comes with, though I was thinking of buying Need for Speed: Undercover (either that or Lightsaber Duels). 

• 4 weeks later...

Due to my old account being completely butt-raped, I'll be posting with this one for awhile.

Wii-play isn't bad, it's pretty fun actually, it isn't anything like "OMGTHISGAMEISSOGOODIMCUMMING!!!", but since it comes with an extra remote, you might just want it for that.