Tourny - Round 3

Ok, here we go, into the Semi-Final Round!

This will be the line up.

COMMANDER SCAR 5150 VS COMMANDER ALCHEMI          Alchemi - Advance

COMMANDER SPAZELORD VS COMMANDER LEO              Spazelord - Winner

NOW I NEED TO ASK A FAVOR

If there is any way possible, try to get your games in by Friday or Saturday. I would like to hold the Final round on Sunday, or sooner if possible.

For two reasons-

1- As Tournament host I would like to watch the final match  ;D (if the contestants don't mind).

2- I would very much like to wrap this one up before I go on Vacation Monday. This way Whistler can start work on the Trophy while I am gone. Upon my return we will send the award to the Winner. Now- if this is not possible for ANY of you, for ANY reason, I would rather see the games played than forfeit.

In any case please post the following-

Winners Name as you would like it on the Award. Spaz brought up a good point- for example COMMANDER SCAR 5150 or

COMMANDER SCAR

Map played on (Spice Bowl or Knife Fight)

This way Whistler can start working.

Also- The winner needs to E-MAIL me their Snail Mail address, so I can mail the Trophy to them.

GG Leo, Congratulations To Spazelord on the win.

And by the way Congratulations to Leo! You now hold the distinction of being the only player to make it to the Semi-final round without firing a shot! What Stealth!! 

We should use this tactic here in israel. :)

GG spaze

OK Guys, I'm outta here till the 19th. Good Luck & Have Fun to both Scar & Alchemi. And REALLY good luck to whichever one of you has to face Spaz,  ::) 

REMEMBER TO POST THE RESULTS AND MAP HERE IN THIS THREAD!!

As soon as I get back, I will see how far along Whistler is in Trophy production. If I can work it out I am also planning an Award Ceremony  ;D.

Hey there,

If you read Voodoo's post up top, he'd rather see the game played later than forfeit. I think since it is the final game of this tourney that if extra time is needed then it should be afforded. In the next tournament, we can establish more ground rules if needed I think.

Does that sound fair to all parties?

Just MSN me when your available Scarman, Voodoos away anyways so it ain't a major rush, Spaze just can't wait to trounce the winner and claim his title.  ;)

LOl not true Alchemi, like most players that have forfeited it is a possibility when some don't wanna continue and I think it is best to ask them, so I did. You could be the next champ so why lose hope?  ;)

:'(

I miss Voodoo, bwaaa haaaaaa. Just kidding guys. No, really. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy thinks a late game would be better than no game at all and I think he's right. Just play as soon as you can and on the next go around, we'll get more of the rules hammered out. Besides, it's just a game. A game I should have won, I should have conquered the universe, I am great at it, ITS A GAME THAT oh, wait......... I lost cause I stink. LOL

Play when you can, post the results and then, I'll make the awards for the winners.

Until then, May The Gods Look Down & Smile Upon You As You Lay Waste To Their Enemies...

Ok, I'm Drunk,. That'll About Cover It I Think. (Hiccup)

I just spoke to Voodoo this morning, he wanted to see how the games were going.

I ordered the parts for the awards and I am going to have them made as soon as we have a winner announced. If you havent seen them yet, please go look at them. I think I did a pretty good job, considering I was sober, LOLOL

Talk to you all soon.

In God we trust, let all others be judged by my 9mm

Whistler

OK all, I'm back. I only have a little time today to post (I have to unpack and get myself back in the mood to work, ::))

As to the Tourny, since I saw that Scar hurt his hand, it looks like he will have to forfeit. Don't worry Scar, There WILL be more Tournaments to come. So Alcho-man gets the bump into the final round.