People fight to keep peace what are your opininons?

Some people say that countries engage in war to maintain peace while some dont believe in peace while the remaining  few percent say that peace is the solution... Now why doesnt this world come to a conclusion to finish all the war junk to share there cultures with each others to become each others allies rather then enemies and I say there should be no more countries we should not be called asians or americans or whatever instead we should be just known as earthlings we should be like a family there are thousands of movies being made based on 9/11 attacks and thousands of them are made on peace but dont know why these two sided thaughts are to be occured I mean if they want peace then they should only be allowed to make peace movies and when ever war occurs the fault is from both sides of the countries now I cant say whether there is gonna be a worldwar3 but I still feel nervous of one occuring if we donot finf the solution now we may never find it again as there is no second chance in the world of politics and relegion...

Sure mixture of cultures and beliefs would be nice. However they are very different and we do not comprehend other people's cultures and they do not comprehend ours. So here is the start we can't agree on ethics and morals. Countries are looking out for their interests and when ever their interests hurt they begin to take measures to protect them and the final measure is war. What you are saying is a dream and a good one but due to current situation it is impossible since we as people do not understand each other and since our interests as people are different and often oppose each other.

You can avoid war if you oblige all people to think the same.

But then there would be no freedom.

Thanks to freedom, people evolve like they want, and everyone evolves in a different way.

The result of that is how people turn out in the end, it doesn't fit with other people.

There is a limit to how much someone can give to another to be able to coexist.

One that limit is exceeded, you need to get rid of the other side.

War is the easiest solution for that.