My english is poor!

I install Hamachi server.

But my only problem is

How i play the lan game?

Where am i press?

is it:

Multiplayer game/modem-serial/null madem

or which other?

i press null modem and i see "port 3" "join"???

Anybody understand me?  ???

With Vista there is a hole instead the LAN button.

Even with LAN button I'm unable to play with hamachi.But I'm trying with the 1.03 version where is the mod (Tibed is not compatible with 1.06).

With Age of Kings I have only to copy the ip and go tcp/ip mode.In Dune 2000 LAN there is only "Dune 2000 lobby" and I don't see any player while I have no problem to see other players with Hamachi.

With Vista there is a hole instead the LAN button.

Even with LAN button I'm unable to play with hamachi.But I'm trying with the 1.03 version where is the mod (Tibed is not compatible with 1.06).

With Age of Kings I have only to copy the ip and go tcp/ip mode.In Dune 2000 LAN there is only "Dune 2000 lobby" and I don't see any player while I have no problem to see other players with Hamachi.

thanks, i found it :)

• 1 month later...

:)there is a maximum of players in a channel. Think it is 50. There are now i think about 6 channels. so if its full you can create a new one and post it here.

Hey I'm new here but not new to dune, I tried to play online on hamachi and type in the network and password,but its full, even when I am on pro trial. and i want to create a new one: Network name: dune-2k 2009 network password: dune

Yea I got on it but I'm still looking for other Networks to join before my pro trial expires...Please send more if it is not full. :) Oh and for the patch for Dune 2000(1.06) I think. After I downloaded it , I clicked the icon and do I unzip? ???

• 4 weeks later...

Big problem:

I've uptaed Dune to 1.6 and installed&set Hamachi but if I go on Multyplayer-LAN I can see only this:

immagine12u.th.jpg

What do I have to do to play online?

I've tried to connect to Hamachi but even if I've the Premium versione it says always Server Full. I've tried with Dune-2k as server

• 1 month later...

hi, i had the same problem as you had. vista 64 bit. i tried lot's of things, even a virtual pc with xp 32 on it. Works, but not so great. So i decided to make a dual boot with xp 32 (yeah 32 bit, not 64 bit, because microsoft xp 64 doesn't support ipx; it has the option to enable it, but i wouldn't work, so install xp 32 bit.)

after installingen hamachi etc. it works superb!

another note: if you've got problems with your router; you can't see other people in the lobby. the best thing is to reset your router. make sure dune 2000 and hamachi have all the right in your firewall and your virusscanner isn't blocking anything.

There is also a way to play using TCP/IP instead of the buggy IPX...

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=21074.0