Gurney Halleck in Hunters/Sandworms

Dunenewt

I have just been thinking, and do you think the writers decided not to bring back Gurney as it would make the storyline too complicated, as he became Jessica's lover, so they could not bring back Duke LetoI and Gurney?  What do you lot think?  If Gurney and Duke Leto I both came back, I'm sure Gurney would relinquish any feelings for Jessica surely?

That being the case, they'd have to bust out the Jerry Springer cells, as well.

Final Thoughts:

To the Tleilaxu, the so-called art of genetic engineering is an everyday activity.  But, to the everyday family, it can prove destructive, especially when a child is trapped in the middle.  Take today's guests for example - Duke Leto and Gurney battling each other for Jessica's love.  But the real battle lies within themselves, and it is young Paul who is caught in the proverbial No-Man's Land of the soul.  In the end, can Gurney go back to simply being the loyal troubador; or had he really been playing Jessica's heartstrings all along?  Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here:  Thing long - think hard - before resurrecting ten thousand-year old corpses when a child's happiness is at stake.  So remember:  Take care of yourselves - and each other.