Dune Wiki

Dunenewt

I thought I'd post about it on here, as not many people check the News board.

It would be nice if more people could contribute, as I will be doing after I finish Sandworms of Dune.

I posted about it on the official Dune messageboards, and I even had Byron Merritt say that he'll have a look at it.

There's so much information contained on these boards that could be input into the wiki, so it would be nice if some of you could donate some of your time to writing some articles on the Wiki.

Copying over from Wikipedia gives us the basic information, and somewhere to start.

We could write the basic information ourselves, adding our own angle to it. Are we not the dedicated Dune-fans? (Note that I'm not in any way volunteering to do it :D I'm a little low on free time ATM)

The only help I can offer now is to look through an article someone else has written and check/add information and/or relevant quotes from the books (that is, when I happen to get online). Don't have time for maything more than that, sorry.

[offtopic]Yay, 1000 posts ;D[/offtopic]