the best unit in dune II

kloball31

a square of 9 sonics was almost all i needed to sweep through any Dune2 stage. There was the odd ocassion when a thopter bugged me and forced me to call in one launcher. But that was rare. The trike was also very important -> sent it on suicide recon into the enemy base.

i always played Atreides. My younger brother was always Ordos and my youngest brother was Harkonnen. The three of us used to play competitive simply by comparing our rankings for stages. My Ordos brother used the most balance in his forces, tactics and formations, i have to admit. He didn't rely heavily on any super weapons like my Harkonnen bro. He liked using thopters for the quip de grace. What he'd do is build alot of Hfactories and in all of them he'd get thopters built up to say 80% then pause production untill he had siegetanks parked on almost all Rturret positions... it looked cool. 8)

exactly.. the only difference was that i used 12.. and one of the best things... they had no problems with deviators.. i mean.. what can a deviator do.. take of a sonic tanks... SO WHAT! sonic tanks can't damage each other anyway