Dune 7

Emperor Harkonnen

I havn't read Dune 7+8, but I can say that reading Butlerian jihad series may be difficult to do. But do try. :)

The House series was worth the read.

I'm not going to read Dune 7+8 until I force myself to read the last book in jihad series which I've owned since it was released (3 years ago?).

From spoilers I've read it is probably a good idea to read all the novels (in order that they were published).

Thanks!

I have read the first Buterian Jihad novel, and I want to know if that is enough? (I guess omnius is coming back, it seems obvious to me orelse they wouldn't have mentioned it I guess!? - don't answer it if you know :P) I would prefer not to read the other two books, but if I am missing something if I don't, I will... so anyone who has read them want to give me an advise?  :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not surprised that other Dune forums are dying. Most people have no idea that a novel series called Dune even exists. Maybe Lord Of The Rings. That the whole world knows.

At dunenovels, expect to find a lot of people raving about BH and KJA and how they are good and we should lower our expectations of them (especially relative to that of FH). Take your pick.