hawk strike?

Trys

Hello peoples!

sorry for the stupid questions but i recently bought an emperor : battle for dune game,only get the cds + the cd-key,i have no booklet at all and i didnt saw anything related with hawk strike.

Im playing the atreides campaign for now and i wonder what the hawk strikes does?

anyone can answer me please?

and theres any "super weapon" or anything like hawk strike for the 2 other teams? whats their name and what they do?

thanks a bunch !

:)

LOL

Man am I funny.

haw strikes what it dose is that makes its enemy like dummies they just go to the edge of the map and disappear

and on the way there they don't defend their selves and you can kill them with ease.

Imagine if you read your reply for the first time spicy, it would make no sense to someone looking for a sensible answer >:(.

Like the man Elsi finally said, it makes the units you strike not defend themselves and go tot he edge of the map and disappear for good. Any that dont make it (too slow) soon regain controll and continue playing in the game as before.

well it makes no sense posting this topic from the start.why would anyone ask such question?

Guess you dont understand my english dude then.I said i got the cd's set + the key but NO booklet,i tried the hawk strike and was wondering what it does,yes i saw the enemies was running with that purple aura,but i was wondering what it actually does.

Thanks you all nice peoples for your answer :)

Might be a noob for this precise game,im an avid C&C games since a decade,so im not so new about rts ;)

I have another question... I do the atreides campaign,its the second time i do a specific map,theres still spice on ground,but my harvies dont take it? they dont move,even if i try to force them,they dont harvest,how come?

thanks again!

Thanks you all nice peoples for your answer :)

well you misunderstand me Oslo.. i was just joking by telling you they get stoned..

but erjin is agree those dayes because no one showed at his emp day lol.. so

he kinda making sharp comments on us for a while. but its ok we know it will pass

Atreides Hawk Strike = lights up units who flee to exit points without defence, fast units will leave slow may recover and can fight again.

Harkonen Death Hand = A nuke is dropped and radiation patch kill units until it vanishes.

Ordos Chas lightning = Lite up units attack anyone nearby friend or foe until it runs out.

Which is the best depends on the situations and what units/buildings are hit and has been a hotly discussed topic over the years on the Strategy boards.

• 2 weeks later...

The hawkstrike uses involuntary quantum hormone therapy, which elevates estrogen levels in the affected enemy troops causing hypogonadism and menstration. The affected units immediately run to the nearest black exit zone to buy tampons and douche, and to shop at the GAP until their credit cards max out.  Use this power wisely.