stalker

thesnake

its a nice game,, i am posting just because this game is kinda new to me..

well its a good fps game but the advanture element is great...

it has the same style of neverwinter nights2  but even better... its realy fun

it's the game I stopped playing because it doesn't run smooth with my current videocard. I'm planning to buy the new card this month and then I continue playing...

but I'm actually more excited about some other upcoming games like stranglehold, parabellum, quake wars and - of course - crysis.

anyway, the game looks nice though and I'm looking forward to playing it when I bought my new videocard.

yes am playing it with a p4 3ghz  1gig ram  and a 6200 250 mb xfx vga  all on minimum

and its lagging a little bit  :'( ,, but still playble but i dont recomend playing it

with anything less than i have..

btw what vga u have now vek??

edited: my p4 cpu even faild the recomended sys req for stalker that asked for Intel Core 2 Duo lol

i mean it cost more than 500$  :O

That might be the game that convinces me to buy a new video card....

yes you should .. it will remind you a lot of neverwinter nights with the trading and the

armory an weapons.. but with a fps  style.. olso like vek said this mounth there is a lot

of games coming up and need very high vedio cards..

like rainbow six las vegas min req is  p4 3ghz  6600gt 1g ram

btw what vga u have now vek??

currently I have a 7600 gs installed... I could play the game but with low resolution and only medium quality settings.

forget about 1920x1200 and high quality settings...

core2duo is available beginning with ~70

this game keeps getting better.. there is 10s of weapons and u can build them with diffrent

kinds of magazines and ammo and scopes and grenade launchers Oslo the clothes and armory and there is even

a spell belt were u can add diffrent artifacts to give u special powers..

there tones of things to do in the single player like trading and hunting and missions..

level design is logical perfect and the shooting is very well made.. really a good game..

best i played so far...

this game keeps getting better.. there is 10s of weapons and u can build them with diffrent

kinds of magazines and ammo and scopes and grenade launchers Oslo the clothes and armory and there is even

a spell belt were u can add diffrent artifacts to give u special powers..

there tones of things to do in the single player like trading and hunting and missions..

level design is logical perfect and the shooting is very well made.. really a good game..

best i played so far...

What are you specs, assuming you're playing with small lag?

well,, its not really a lag. i was wrong to say i was lagging..

the game playe is flowing normally..and the movment is not slow at all..

but i get some cutting from time to time while running fast.

the game just freezes for few seconds then it works again.. no crashes what so ever..

the game is patched and bug free..

i have :  p4  3gHz  ht 

1g  ram

6200xfx geforce  256mb

so my pc is not totally a tard ... but surly not what this game needs but anyway

its more than playable on my system and surly all settings on minimum.

tha game looks really nice on the maximum settings and 1920x1200 resolution. I tried it yesterday. that's why I wait a few more days/weeks until I have my new videocard because I really wanna enjoy this game at its best. the rpg influence like talking to the people, trading, collecting stuff and making friends/enemies is a nice feature I guess though I'm not sure if I get along with that throughout the whole game. but we'll see...

that's why I wait a few more days/weeks until I have my new videocard because I really wanna enjoy this game at its best.

ure doing the right thing..

though I'm not sure if I get along with that throughout the whole game. but we'll see...

u will . i told you. it gets better with time. and all the characters are maneged well

thanks to the pda that keeps you informed of all the dialog logs and contacts

and tasks and the locations on the maps, keeping a good logical relation between charecters..it even have some encyclopedia..

that will help you build ure own charecter (weapons.armor.artifacts..ex)

so u wont be confused..with all the futures in the game (fps+rpg+adventure)

its so simple to playe and wont trouble ure mind..

Oslo the great and hard fps combat action keeps you enjoying playing and

want to playe more and more..

i still enjoy single player campaigns as much as i like multiplayer games like bf2

and i think this is one of the best..

so good hunting stalkers