Top 20 Generation XP Games

jeff2429

Here is the top 20 PC games according to Voodoo Extreme.  Seems like a lot of them were in the WWII genre.  I don't really see how they could put Halo in there as that started out on the Xbox but whatever.  I don't know what my top 20 would be, but I do agree that Elder Scrolls and Half-Life 2 should be at the top.  Guess I should have seen that coming for number one.  Guess its not a bad list but I was surprised to not find Battlefield 2 on there.

It's not a bad list. It's impossible to please everyone, I guess.

MP 1 was of a far better quality than its sequel. Generals was pretty well put-together, but brought nothing much really striking in the long-run. NWN is pretty good, but the main release of it was flawed by an extraordinarily shitty campaign module.

I know what you mean about Halo, but the transition to PC was well-done, and it's a great game. Even if it does get dull for a while when the Flood get introduced.

I actually like Halo better on the PC then on the Xbox.  I just think it would have been more fitting for an original game to get that spot rather then a ported one. 

I always thought more people liked Zero Hour better then Generals. I guess since Generals was first to change up the C&C look and game play, Zero Hour was nothing new then.

It's impossible to please everyone, I guess.

True.

MP 1 was of a far better quality than its sequel.

Not Having played Max Payne 2 other than the demo, I'd have to agree. I must've beat MP1 like 5 times. Always fun. Except that last level with the rocket launchers at beginning of level. I hated that.