how are you guys?

optiarb

Seems like lots of you are still playing this game.

I was in the moving and setting up process for the new environment. After finishing my degree at Wisconsin, i came to the New York city and work as a Professor in a Univ.

I don't know how many of you still remember me. But I miss all of you. expecially silontee, spazelord, brick and Scar5150 etc.

i have always missed you guys. Alhough I don't have much time to play, I will try to play Emperor whenever I have a leisure. want to meet you again soon. I believe you guys will welcom me.

See you soon

Does Gunwound still think himself as one of the best player and rude to the people especially to the Newbies? Hahaha. Just kidding.

Hey Opti! How are you man? long time no c... :) we would love to have you back. We stile play, as a matter of fact silontee and scar5150 were on today and we all played, it was great... although I haven't seen cbrick in a while but Newlords&Gunwounds are stile around ;D hope to see you soon. later Opti 8)