AI Allies?

Sefog

I'm just wondering, me and my mate want to try playing a skirmish vs AI on LAN, but the problem is that they kill each other which makes it unchallenging.. is there any current patch which automatically makes the AI ally against human players or would a manual mod be in order?

If you do a search of posts here I think you will find that it can't be done. You are correct about it being no challenge when they go after each other. I think the best match you will get from the AI can be obtained by choosing a big map like fishers, no more than 3 AI, set on hard competent with the money on 2k. That gives them the most head start on you. If you want a real challenge, come on-line, it's fun.

Along with the setts vodoo metioned, give all ai players theilaxu as a sub house. You will find this to be a most annoying game at the very least. There is also a map that Kalony put up on the download page. I forget the name, but it is one difficult map. With Kalony as a prtner we only beat it once. It's a map where the ai has access to all 3 houses, it has guild mega canons and the whole nine yards. Little help from some1 who knows the name of it please?

Along with the setts vodoo metioned, give all ai players theilaxu as a sub house. You will find this to be a most annoying game at the very least. There is also a map that Kalony put up on the download page. I forget the name, but it is one difficult map. With Kalony as a prtner we only beat it once. It's a map where the ai has access to all 3 houses, it has guild mega canons and the whole nine yards. Little help from some1 who knows the name of it please?

Holy crap, I MUST get that map!! :O

And well, yes, I always avoid giving them tleilaxu for a reason. Guess I'd better change that.

No, the map Des is talking about is by Naib60. It is mission 1 or 2. I told Kalony about it long ago in a post here, because when we played it, it looked like the AI could Ally. But it is VERY hard. I think the enemy base just has lots of buildings from different houses that the AI can capture then use against you. Whistler and I have never lasted more than a few minutes on that map.