Look at this...

the_irs

Found this video on youtube. Pretty recent aug 31. Anyways these guys say that this ryan dude is so good and he's god. then in the middle of the movie i see them using guild tanks, ix projectors, no tanks wat so ever wen the sads come in and no defence. anyone know who these guys are? watch the credits its just weird lol....

Oh my God!

Head over to dune2k and learn about the community of players who are keeping this game alive in the wild.

www.dune2k.com/forum

I had this prepared and was debating the use of the wording (inspired by the late Mr Appo) before I realised that the bug-me-not account I used to log in wasnt verified and so I couldnt post.

Bah, if someone can be bothered...please...

I tried to post

"This game still has a fair online following on servers independent of WOL.

And, well, everyone in this video sucks. Horribly. No offence. I mean the bit where you 'gang up' on him by moving a couple of minos under several defence platforms (how the hell didn't you see they were there?) just made me lol uncontrollably.

Head over to www.dune2k.com/forum if you want to find out how this game is actually played (at all well)."

But it said 'an error occured while posting the comment'.

Just to make a few things clear.

First, it was not a set up. We were playing the game because some of us had never played it online and we are fans of Westwood games.

Second, yes we did not played well. That is because we were only having fun and probably only played it's single player years ago. We had no idea there were other people playing online and we did not made this to show to you in any way. We made this video mostly for our comunity to watch it, not for other people rant our skills.

And final, that forum is about C&C. It envolves around 2 mods for Renegade, A Path Beyond and C&C: Reborn, which are based on the Red Alert and Tiberian Sun universe.

i went on my disk internet and 1022 on red alert 2 and 1 on wc and 1 on ebfd or otherwise me

<|Please don't double- (or, in your case, quadruple) post. It is considered spam. If you have anything to add, use the 'Modify' button to edit your previous post. Much obliged.|>

Ok i posted on their forums guys, i explained everything to them.  I know we are all excited to meet these new players and to show them our knowledge, but please clam down before you suffocate the poor people.

I have posted on their forums and hopefully have extinguished any flames.  Lets try to be civil from now on.

Blade and Cyan if you have any questions about switching to RA1024 server , just ask here or look at some of the stickies up at the top.  Especially the one that i linked to in your forums.  That has just about everything you need.

Ok enough about that..... lets welcome these new players and be sure to register at their forums and keep an eye on that Emperor thread of theirs... they will be posting times that they are available to play.

Gunwounds