bf 2142

thesnake

Well I am hoping you see the need to start purchasing toothpaste again with the release of Colgate 2142...

Personally I doubt I will be buying 2142, Enemy territory is coming out sooner and apears to be a much better game than anything made by EA could be.

Here are the minimum specs for 2142

Keep in mind I don't know if these are official...and they are BARE min. specs only.

Min System Requirements:

Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights

1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater

512 MB of RAM or more

8x or faster CD/DVD drive

2.3 GB free hard drive space or more

DirectX 9.0c compatible

128Mb Video card or more

I just find it hard to believe it will play well with these specs. Although, it does run on the same game engine as BF2. Now if I played BF2 with those specs. it would be lag galore without a doubt. Just wait till the suggested specs are released and official, you'll see what I mean.

But Colgate 2142 has some serious requirements, like teeth, somethng I dont have and getting hold of might be hard on my budget.

I only play a few games ever, and make sure they are good ones.

I didn't know you could even use toothpaste without teeth, what, do you just listen to the sound of someone elses teeth being cleaned or...?

I doubt you will need to upgrade your toothbrush with the release of 2142, as it runs on the same engine as Colgate 2.

Edit: Scar, those are the specs BF2 should have had. Consider that they may just be getting it right this time.

Ofcourse I will be getting it, but then I'll probly realize I wont have time to play it so I'll end up selling it for $20 less then what I paid for it. :-X

I said that earlier because I was referring to what happen to me with BF2.  Played it for 3 weeks, then became busy and needed money, so I sold it to a friend for $20 cheaper then what I originally payed for it.

Scar, you knob. Where are you these days ? I put xFire back on "autostart with windows" just so we can play together on BF2. You are never on (and that rewired guy you told me about, the freaky canadian, hes on allll the time! :P).

Becuase of that (you missing) I have been playing a lot more emp now (and realised I am shit as I have forgotten the bits that make you better then average!).