Laptop - RAM Install

Oh I see, my advice over msn messenger just wasnt enough for you ? Fine...no need for me to feel insulted :P

Post it over here and Ill do it for you.

Honestly, like I said on msgr, if you done computer memory, you dont got nothing to worry about. I hadnt done it before I had to do my first laptop !

unscrew from bottom, place ram into slot at 45* angle, push down, voila !

oh, and rescrew cover ;)

HP's have 3 or 3 openings on the bottom. 1 for any mini-pci expansion and one for memory. The memory one will have a small memory stick on it usually. If you open it you will see 2 banks, one already filled one still free. (I hope).

Insert the memory module in the free one and that's it.

Thanks. Actually, both are filled. You're going to love this, lmao. It's a 2.4 GHZ Celeron. Gets better. It has 190 200-pinn unbuffered RAM. On Service Pack 1. With spyware. And viruses. And 20 starting programs.

Edit: Just cracked open the dxdiag, and it's the Pavilion ze4500, if that's any assitance. Going to go pick it up in an hour or so.

Edit2: And no, Erjin, nothing you ever do is enough. That's why we broke up and I moved so far away...

No, I just wanted to make sure everything was still in order. I wouldn't come to you if I thought you didn't know what you were talking about.