Question

Guest Paul Muad'Dib

Guest Paul Muad'Dib

ok so what is up with that infantry thumper or how is called      is his purpose just to call Shai-Hulud?  or does he do something else too

Yep, that's his only purpose. You can attrack worms to his place so they won't attack your harvesters or other units. It's also fun to use them when your enemy is comming to attack you. Place a thumper infantry in the path of her units and just wait until the worm and the units occupy the same space at the same time ;D

Or when your enemy is just a pain in the [--] you can send a thumper infantry to her harvest field and see how quick she moves her harvesters.

The thumper guy is not evil Feyd that's too harsh, he's just warped a little so he calls Shai-Hulud to eat a few units or to devour those harvesters and make your opponent cry out in despair if the thumper was in the other hand would your opponent use that method?

Guest Paul Muad'Dib

ohh  so i get it   i shouldn't put him the thumper dude near my base right?  near the enemy's base is a little better  tks y'all      you guys are funny hehehe

Be carefull with where you place the thumper infantry. To close to your base and the worms might attack your harvesters ( when they harvest near your base ) and to close by your enemy's base and she will attack, and most likely destroy the thumper infantry.

• 4 weeks later...

I use the Thump. to call a worm away from my base (or spece field), but that idiot computer always destroys my Thumpers, and releases the worms...

I think when U go near an enemy base and activate a thumper U get shot down by at least a dozen units... :(

And to Fedaykin-Sandwalker: I think Feyd said the way to use a Thump. that way is evil, and not the Thumper Inf...