wow 0 players???

Nuvollari

as i said above.. playing a game for a 100 years  dosnt mean that u will be the best in it

or have the ultimat skilles. some peapol are more able to do some things more than others..

and peapol like gun and nunu beat me because they were at the golden age of this game (emp)

when i wasnt they played in clans and took things seriusly they gave 6 years of playe in emp

i have only 1 year and a half.

I think I have been here for about 2 years and maybe 2 months. By "here" I mean emp, not this site. I have not been in any WOL clans, they were long gone when I got here.

So spiceman, I havent been playing too much longer then you, and I was a total noob when I started (even though I had played Dune II, I think most would agree that doesnt stop you being a noob when you play emp). I just played a lot, mostly recently.

Having said all that, you are (and so have some others before you) progressing much quicker then I did, so maybe you will in a few months be regularly beating me. Like you said, no one wins all their games.

Having said all that, you are (and so have some others before you) progressing much quicker then I did, so maybe you will in a few months be regularly beating me. Like you said, no one wins all their games.

Spicy, the reason you and others can progress fast is because nowadays everyone will help you with BO's advice, etc. It wasen't always this way. Back in the Clan days it was pure cut-throat and ruthless, and good luck getting even a BO or any help out of someone else...it just didn't happen then. It has nothing to do with how many Dune games you played prior to Emp. trust me, it's just that now it is just a kinder gentler Emp. is all.  ;)

you are rong scar... first no one helped me with my bo. remeber when u and doom tryied to make

me do somthing and i didnt listen. i make my bo building by building . alone at skirmish

and i change in it very often...

hahaha you say emp and dune games are not related... very strange comment by an experinced player.

emp has the same game playe and rules that was in dune2 1990 ill give you the prove:

at both games u go like this:

u make refs , harvest  then make power trap. then bar light fac  then hangers. then u upgread

ure base and start making havy units and sardukar as u watch for spice flow.. now u tell me were

the hell is the deffrence here??? well the graphics i agree... the units are deffrent but that

is eazy to adopt to. coz after all they are tanks and in just like the others,

now u wanna compare a plyer that spend 100s of hours playing dune 2000  to a player who never

saw rts games? and u say it wont matter? my freind my  feet was on that sand long long time ago

and trust me it makes big deffrent. if not in game playe then in self trust . when i playe

i feel i am on my ground in my invirment

you are rong scar... first no one helped me with my bo. remeber when u and doom tryied to make

me do somthing and i didnt listen.

Yup, thats one reason why you won't beat me anytime soon.  ;) I will help anyone willing to actually listen a little. And as I recall, you did post alot and ask alot for help with things. So sue me for trying.

hahaha you say emp and dune games are not related... very strange comment by an experinced player.

emp has the same game playe and rules that was in dune2 1990 ill give you the prove:

at both games u go like this:

u make refs , harvest  then make power trap. then bar light fac  then hangers. then u upgread

ure base and start making havy units and sardukar as u watch for spice flow.. now u tell me were

the hell is the deffrence here??? well the graphics i agree... the units are deffrent but that

is eazy to adopt to. coz after all they are tanks and in just like the others,

now u wanna compare a plyer that spend 100s of hours playing dune 2000  to a player who never

saw rts games? and u say it wont matter? my freind my  feet was on that sand long long time ago

and trust me it makes big deffrent. if not in game playe then in self trust . when i playe

i feel i am on my ground in my invirment

Emp. was my first RTS I ever bought btw other than TS. Most RTS/resource gathering games are pretty much built around that type of build order/harvesting not just Dune games. The difference is not what BO you use, it's the way you use and manage everything. What I mean is I could give a noob my very fav. BO...but it's still not gonna amount to jack-squat until they learn other things and use them all in sync, together.

yes with this i agree. and i dont care if i beat you or not coz

i dont take resolts seriously. and i assked for help on many things

but not on bo coz i belive bo is like somone finger print not just

a photo copy of his master...

jeff we which u were here... but nice to have u on the forum anyway..

• 3 weeks later...