Secret Missions

Emperor_of_Dune

If there was, people would be posting them on websites, especially this one. So, I don't think so. If there are, they haven't been found or haven't been told by anyone. You can make your own maps, and name them Secret Map if that suits you.

• 7 years later...

question is,  why they are then??  since u cant normally access them ??

did you browsed whole text.uib file? i have something found that might tell us what was planned to add inti dune200  before first release. these stuff are so dizzy to me

question is,  why they are then??  since u cant normally access them ??

did you browsed whole text.uib file? i have something found that might tell us what was planned to add inti dune200  before first release. these stuff are so dizzy to me

oh, I thought you referring to test.mis, but now that you mention it, I remember that text.

well if you open  text uib file with dune2000 string editor you can browse whole file.. yoou will find some useful things. but dont eedit them if you added maps to game since the program overrides it and you lose them.  hex editor could be useful for text.uib as it control  events because i renamed  one of ixians messages messages and one of events and game started crash. so we have another trace to shoot..